💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many times have you watched ASIB

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

hoeslay
5 hours ago, hoeslay said:

Once at the LA premiere, 2nd time with my mom in theaters when it was officially released (THE WAY I BROKE DOWN CRYING SO EARLY IN THE MOVIE AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE CRYING BECAUSE I KNEW), 3rd time I got halfway through it on a plane before I needed to take a nap. So 2.5 times. I own it on DVD but I don't really watch it. I truthfully wasn't the biggest fan of it. 

IT'S PLAYING ON TNT TONIGHT LMAO. swear to goodness the universe keeps connecting sh*t or maybe it's just the zeitgeist idk haha. but watching it again right now in the background cuz i just noticed it was on

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorcerer

1 time at the theaters, probably 4 times at home

I also watch clips and scenes of the musical numbers every now and then

Helxig

I think 4 times?... Twice at cinemas, once with a friend, once with my grandma and aunty (I guess I love making people cry :laughga:)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

hijadeputa
11 hours ago, GagaSine said:

Omg are you me I always get stoned before going to the movie theatre bc i’m scared of getting bored lol

it was awkward af because my bf and I were both stoned so we were laughing throughout most of the movie bc of the awkward acting and melodrama and literally everyone around us was wailing and in tears. I went to the bathroom after and there were teenage girls in the theatre bathroom still bawling their eyes out.

Sis I wish I would laugh but instead I was FCKED, puked two times and didn’t remember anything from the video the first time. It was eatdibles 

I saw it 11 times at the cinema + the extended version once when it came out a little later. Then I watched it once again at home on my TV and I was so devastated by how much better it was in a cinema that I haven't watched it again.

Schwerk
3 hours ago, Ivy said:

Omg a dream :pray:

I know :/ I don't work there anymore so I will never get this chance again. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

Back when I was an intern at another media company, we got to interview her too (2008) but my boss thought she wasn't well known enough :nooo:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

3 hours ago, Marjol said:

I know :/ I don't work there anymore so I will never get this chance again. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

Back when I was an intern at another media company, we got to interview her too (2008) but my boss thought she wasn't well known enough :nooo:

Or maybe these two cancelled times mean you're actually supposed to have it happen one day!... like fate :legend:

Funnily enough, I just re-watched it today since seeing it when it came out in 2018 and I was reminded why I loved it. I saw the 70's version before and Gaga's remake is so stellar. The movie was truly robbed of receiving more awards. 

in theatre and then a couple times from disc at home. The times I replayed for la vie en rose made up for the skipping of the ending.

Twice, when it came out and when it had its home release. It's not really my type of movie, I only watched it because of Gaga :bear: 

Archived