question

How many times have you watched ASIB

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirrion Rizzons

3 times at the cinema then once more with my dad, so 4 times. I think I last watched it the summer of 2019

Still haven't but I'll do once I'm in the mood. I rarely watch anything other than horror movies. đŸ€·

Anderson123

3x in theaters and twice on Blu-ray. I listened to the soundtrack for so long, love it so much. 

Brainiac

I really don't understand some of you who said you've never seen it. What are you doing on here then? She was nominated for an Academy Award for her acting in it for god's sake. How can you call yourselves fans?

I saw it 4 times in theaters but I haven’t watched it again since.  I saw it early before the release once, twice around the time it came out, and once when the extended version was playing 

hoeslay

Once at the LA premiere, 2nd time with my mom in theaters when it was officially released (THE WAY I BROKE DOWN CRYING SO EARLY IN THE MOVIE AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE CRYING BECAUSE I KNEW), 3rd time I got halfway through it on a plane before I needed to take a nap. So 2.5 times. I own it on DVD but I don't really watch it. I truthfully wasn't the biggest fan of it. 

March34th

4 times,

1st time was with an ex, then i watched it randomly one day in bed, then one day before i had a night shift, and then recently re watched it on netflix before i moved.

3 hours ago, Brainiac said:

I really don't understand some of you who said you've never seen it. What are you doing on here then? She was nominated for an Academy Award for her acting in it for god's sake. How can you call yourselves fans?

sorry but whats it to you? didnt know i had to fill out a form that decides if im allowed here or not. i dont have to consume everything gaga does

this goes to everyone else aswell who feels above others because they watched the movie 15 times in cinema and 35 more times on 10 different blu rays at home and starts questioning others what they are even doing in a music forum when they dont watch movies :huntyga:

You will learn respect!

Once! Makes me cry every time!😭 also I have a really cool story about a bottle of wine from Gaga’s dads restaurant. I am currently selling it!

Twice in theatres then anywhere between 1 and 5 times outside of the theatre.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

12 hours ago, Marjol said:

At the time I worked for a tv show and was planned to do an interview with Gaga :excited2: 

Omg a dream :pray:

Kadikaado

3: Two times in a theater and one time at tv.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Archived