Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many times have you watched ASIB

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

dynamite

Omggg I don't understand anyone who still hasn't seen it. It was a MOMENT in her career and even the random peasants of the general public loved it. But people on a forum dedicated to her haven't seen it? Mind = blown  :neyde:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

Twice.

First time when it came out, second time to watch it with a friend when it got on Netflix. I rarely re-watch movies even if I love them, I've done that a lot last year to show some great movies to my friend, but honestly ASIB wouldn't have been one of them if it wasn't for Gaga.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

MadreMonster

About 5 times. I was actually planning on watching it this week - I have a week of paid time off so revisiting some cinema.

MadreMonster
13 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Twice.

First time when it came out, second time to watch it with a friend when it got on Netflix. I rarely re-watch movies even if I love them, I've done that a lot last year to show some great movies to my friend, but honestly ASIB wouldn't have been one of them if it wasn't for Gaga.

I’m the same way, I can be obsessed with a movie but I rarely go back and revisit unless with new people.

I do the same with books and video games. The only thing that I repeat often is music.

GagaSine

Twice in theatres (once with my mom) and never again :bear: I love the songs but the film itself is unpleasant to me (pls don’t @ me, it’s just my opinion)

Oriane
5 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

I’m the same way, I can be obsessed with a movie but I rarely go back and revisit unless with new people.

I do the same with books and video games. The only thing that I repeat often is music.

Yes, I prefer discovering something new rather than going back to something I already know, there are so many good movies, books and games out there and so little time to go through all of them already.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

MadreMonster
2 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Yes, I prefer discovering something new rather than going back to something I already know, there are so many good movies, books and games out there and so little time to go through all of them already.

My mentality exactly - so much to explore, so little time.

GagaSine
10 hours ago, GNZAREVILO said:

First time - stoned af at cinema (puked)

Second time - stoned at cinema 

Third time - stoned at home

:ladyhaha:

Omg are you me I always get stoned before going to the movie theatre bc i’m scared of getting bored lol

it was awkward af because my bf and I were both stoned so we were laughing throughout most of the movie bc of the awkward acting and melodrama and literally everyone around us was wailing and in tears. I went to the bathroom after and there were teenage girls in the theatre bathroom still bawling their eyes out.

ToxicHot
43 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Omggg I don't understand anyone who still hasn't seen it. It was a MOMENT in her career and even the random peasants of the general public loved it. But people on a forum dedicated to her haven't seen it? Mind = blown  :neyde:

Agreed. It’s like.... WHY are y’all even here then? :neyde: For literally MONTHS the movie was one of the biggest moments on the entire forum. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Robo Ga

Saw it 3 times in theatres and then I bought it once its released and I think I've watched it maybe 3 times since then

🤖⚡️

StressedOut

Probably like 5 times, twice in theaters, and then like 2 or 3 times after I bought it digitally idk 

Archived