Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many times have you watched ASIB

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

FrederickSpears

Twice. I saw it first in theaters and then we bought it and watched it but I've not watched it since.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromatic puzea

once in threatres

once on netflix

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

FrederickSpears
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

I genuinely don't understand how someone can call themselves a hardcore Lady Gaga fan and not watch A Star Is Born. Even members of the public have seen it and adored it, and these are people who just like movies and don't have an avid obsession with Gaga.

I agree. I went and saw it in theaters only because of Gaga :huntyga:

holy scheisse

Once was enough for me 

It's very sad and I don't want that energy on the reg lol

Pop Music

5 times fully through (2 times in theaters and 3 times after I bought the encore edition on iTunes) 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

G U C C I

3 times in the theater and then several times at home on HBO app. The soundtrack is some of her best work to date and one of the best albums released in the last few years. As much as I adore Gaga in the movie, their unbelievable chemistry really made up for a few short comings in the film. The writing could have been miles better and also her hair and wardrobe personally. Not to mention the editing seemed weird especially after seeing some of the deleted scenes. 

I watch the music clips and some of the feelgood bits now and then, but I've only watched the full movie once. Who needs that ending ?

3 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

3 times in the theater and then several times at home on HBO app. The soundtrack is some of her best work to date and one of the best albums released in the last few years. As much as I adore Gaga in the movie, their unbelievable chemistry really made up for a few short comings in the film. The writing could have been miles better and also her hair and wardrobe personally. Not to mention the editing seemed weird especially after seeing some of the deleted scenes. 

Agree, As a movie overall, I don't rate it very highly, but the music is great and herself and himself really light it up.

Economy

Once at the movies, once on the plane and once at home on Netflix with my brother (who finally gained some degree of respect for Gaga after whatching even tho she's still not his cup of tea)

Archived