Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many times have you watched ASIB

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Susanalbumparty

Once and I thought it was bad. My sister who was NOT  a Gaga fan has seen it like 5 times. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

5 times in the theater

Multiple times at home. I own four different versions I think? 2 digital copies and 2 hard copies (one unopen).

ASIB is what turned me into a stan. 

she/her/hers

Madam Margolyes

7 times in theater. More when it came out on hbo max. Even more when the extended version came out. And once on netflix. :yennefer:

xoxo Craig

3 times. Twice in the Cinema (with friends, then with family), and once on Netflix

End Racism Now

Babylon Dynasty

2 times, 1 in 2018 w/ my aunt and 1 this year w/ my parents (they loved Gaga voice and I'm so happy)

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

MonsterOfSpain

3 times at the cinema and probably 4 more times after that... I know the dialogues by heart at this point yup

The Child

3 times.

One time in theatres at a premiere.

A second time in theatres but it was the Encore version.

A third time with my mom at home when I bought the blu ray and she ended up LOVING it.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Joshie S

Some of these answers :neyde:

Tbh it's hard to say, I've lost count. Many, many times. 
I mainly watch only the Encore version now, though :vegas:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

gypsy101
2 hours ago, Stanley Digaga said:

5 or 6 times, only one time in theaters and then I bought it on youtube.

I was so impatient for its release during the time it wasn't in theaters anymore but wasn't released either. I love this movie, I should watch it again soon.

oh wait i just remembered i actually did illegally download the screener copy cause i also wanted to own it and the wait was killing me lol. but i had pre-ordered it already plus i saw it so many times in theaters i didn’t feel bad about it. oh wait i actually bought it twice, once on blu-ray and then i got the extended edition on the Vudu app for a special price. add buying the soundtrack on both cd and vinyl and i think i spent something like 200 bucks on the movie lmao

Bradley

I genuinely don't understand how someone can call themselves a hardcore Lady Gaga fan and not watch A Star Is Born. Even members of the public have seen it and adored it, and these are people who just like movies and don't have an avid obsession with Gaga.

Archived