question

How many times have you watched ASIB

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer

Twice. The first in theaters with my friends and the second one on my laptop.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

papergangstas

I haven't at all 

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Glamourpuss

Only once. 

I want to watch it again but I remember the ending too clearly and how it made me feel and I'm just not ready to watch it yet. 

Queen Bitch

I have seen it once. Not because I don't like it, but because I usually don't watch any movies more than once. 

gypsy101

so i saw it in theaters 8 times:oops: with my husband on october 3rd for that special early showing, then on that friday i went by myself, saturday with my best friend’s parents, monday by myself again cause i had some time to kill waiting for a gift at the mall, tuesday with my other best friend, then i saw it a few weeks later just cause i got off work early, and then i saw it once when it was in IMAX and a final time when the Encore edition was in theaters.

once i got it on blu-ray i was a little tuckered out obviously lmao. i’ve seen it i think 4 or 5 times since then, including for the first time in over a year a month or so ago.

Stanley Digaga

5 or 6 times, only one time in theaters and then I bought it on youtube.

I was so impatient for its release during the time it wasn't in theaters anymore but wasn't released either. I love this movie, I should watch it again soon.

I watched it 6 times at the cinema :messga: (because there's a week in portugal where going to see a movie costs only 2,5€ instead of the usual 7, and luckily it happened when asib came out.)

Then i've watched it 3 times on...shady websites :huntyga:, then twice on netflix and once on tv just weeks ago

Archived