đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Armie Hammer allegedly a cannibal

Concertaholic

Featured Posts

Agunimon
4 hours ago, JoshuaT said:

Even though if she released it today and it would be my first time listening to it, I would probably not have been into it, I want this song released so badly!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Der Meister
18 hours ago, Scars said:

We have upgraded to drug addict. Maybe Armie's career ending is the Paradise the Jehovah's Witnesses spoke of and 2020 was our trial of tribulations  :vegas:

1024x576_MP4_4135954070935388958.mp4

what is dice....

that kinda turned me on tho :laughga:

Chambers (his previous wife) found the texts on Hammer’s phone after filming of Rebecca ended in August 2019, according to the Daily Mail. The two reportedly started couple’s therapy and remained together through the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, when the family isolated together in the Cayman Islands. At the start of this summer Hammer traveled to Miami and, per the Daily Mail, “accidentally sent Chambers a sexually explicit text” that she knew was meant for another woman. On July 10, Chambers and Hammer announced their separation.

IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER :vegas:

https://www.thecut.com/2020/10/what-happened-with-armie-hammer-and-lily-james.html

I was about to ask about his ex-wife... Some things seems made up (I can't deny he clearly has problems... he definitely cheated and has problems with drugs + his 'kinks' but the cannibalism thing and abuse accusations are too much)

I'm really confused cause the people who are accusing him have being accused of hacking, spamming, phishing and scamming in the past + they share the same 'kinks' and their DMs are also really questionable :fail:

And, as far as I know, his ex-wife has being doing as much as she could to leave him in a bad position since they announced their divorce... Idk, this whole thing is a mess and all the people involved seems to be so problematic :fatcat: It's actually scary... I hate it

Mother of Puppies
On 1/11/2021 at 5:37 AM, Kimmo said:

It’s all your henny :vegas:

qH9Rdtvp8PvuWNggjtX1-1_4Ocw74ZpzTdGYQrgF

That´s photoshopped, right? :bear:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

bionic

I can’t believe that he was going to eat JLo until this was exposed and he dropped out 

buy bionic

Archived