celeb

Lana + her friends trash talk Katy’s Smile

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Susanalbumparty said:

Maybe listen to something other than generic radio that plays the same current 10 songs every hour? No shade but just saying.

Didnt ask for your opinion

MonsterPaws

Yikes. I never heard smile but it's kinda mean.

For people roasting the mask (I used to too), it's backed with a see through material on the inside. You could see it in some videos if you zoom in/go full screen. I don't know if they're effective or not but they aren't actually mesh from what I understand (I kinda wanna buy them if they do work :bear:)

JusKeepBreathin
13 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Also, now that I’m watching it more closely, are we sure that’s even her speaking? I can’t see her mouth move she’s just standing there like 👁👄👁 

idk what her talking voice is so i can’t tell 

Yeah. I'm not sure it's her speaking. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Flawless

It wasn't her saying but she should've been careful to what she's posting. 

And funny how some of you are bashing Lana for being a flop, I'm sure her main goal isn't to be played on the radio lol, she managed to be relevant for 10 years without industry support, more relevant than katy, who had millions of #1's on hot 100/radio and now is nowhere to be seen. In the end of the day it's all about impact and longevity, something for sure Lana has.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

I like Smile but it's her opinion anyways, and i won't be a hypocrate and drag her for this. All these people here always making a huge deal of everything :saladga:

honestly i could give two f*cks about this clip :madge:

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, Flawless said:

And funny how some of you are bashing Lana for being a flop, I'm sure her main goal isn't to be played on the radio lol, she managed to be relevant for 10 years without industry support, more relevant than katy, who had millions of #1's on hot 100/radio and now is nowhere to be seen. In the end of the day it's all about impact and longevity, something for sure Lana has.

and for her longevity she does stupid publicity stunt like her mesh mask. this was really low from her. 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

r4therupbeat
15 hours ago, Chromatography said:

i haven’t heard a lana song on the radio since 2012 lol

you mean the SS Remix? Lana's music is 1. too good for radio, 2. her music is not for the radio

TheDreamking

Disappointing when "stars" use other stars art for attention. Who cares is Smile is bad. It is an opinion. 

She's allowed to have an opinion lol. And also, it's not like she said this on a public TV appearance or something. Looks like this was very candid/casual.

I mean singers are allowed to have opinions on other peoples records just like everyone else. I’m sure everyone here has called an album terrible so I don’t see the issue when they’re clearly having a private conversation that they clearly assumed wasn’t being recorded and posted. 

Economy
5 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

I mean singers are allowed to have opinions on other peoples records just like everyone else. I’m sure everyone here has called an album terrible so I don’t see the issue when they’re clearly having a private conversation that they clearly assumed wasn’t being recorded and posted. 

Tbh. But that's why it sucks being a celebrity. U never know when u think what ur doing or saying is private and then it turns out someone recorded it and it was never meant to be public :shrug:

3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Tbh. But that's why it sucks being a celebrity. U never know when u think what ur doing or saying is private and then it turns out someone recorded it and it was never meant to be public :shrug:

True. You have to live your life constantly being afraid that something you say, in private, might be heard and turned into a whole controversy 

Archived