Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana + her friends trash talk Katy’s Smile

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

So we are barely hearing three words in this 5 second clip, in the wrong grammatical sequence anyways, and assuming it to be linked and now creating drama and comparisons between them. 

And even if it is being said - it could easily be one of the friends and who gives a damn anyways what any of them think? Lana included. So what. 

Just Another Day on the Internet. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
insight

Wasn't Smile dragged to hell and back? It is general knowledge it's a terrible record. Don't get the fake outrage?

Tinnitus15
7 hours ago, Chromatography said:

the hypocrisy here is just...

imagine if the friends/lana said “lady gaga..chromatica...bad” y’all would have a meltdown. 

Oh no she doesn’t want to mess with LMS even Gaga doesn’t :huntyga:

Teletubby
8 minutes ago, Yennefer Stark said:

Not that mask again! :dom:

It was promo since the beginning. It was stupid but give her publicity:selena:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Sneaky Oliver

Guys this is clearly fake. Lana herself posted this video on her fleets but mute. :triggered:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

dynamite
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Guys this is clearly fake. Lana herself posted this video on her fleets but mute. :triggered:

It's real, she has since muted it 

Sneaky Oliver
3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

It's real, she has since muted it 

Idk why would she post such an out-of-context convo to drag Katy Perry. Has Lana even mentioned Katy before? This is weird. :fail:  Also GGD dragging Lana for good when all most you guys did when Smile was released was trashing this record and Katy to the pits of hell. 

I'm on my Lana's defense mode today :dom:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

10 hours ago, Chromatography said:

i haven’t heard a lana song on the radio since 2012 lol

Haven't heard one Beatles song on the radio since forever, same for Michael Jackson, or Aaliyah, or Britney, or Madonna....

Susanalbumparty
12 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Haven't heard one Beatles song on the radio since forever, same for Michael Jackson, or Aaliyah, or Britney, or Madonna....

Maybe listen to something other than generic radio that plays the same current 10 songs every hour? No shade but just saying.

BleepBloop

Also, 1. She doesn't have to like an album, where's the problem? 2. Let's not act as if she stated an unpopular opinion lmao

4 hours ago, Eido said:

While she can have her opinion about any record maybe she should, at least, officially support other women in the industry.

Also all of you bashing Katy when she released a semi visual album with a million performances and real promo while being 9 months pregnant... The audacity 

Let's not look at what Gaga did during this time 

Whats the point of bringing gaga into your argument it was so unecessary 

Archived