💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana + her friends trash talk Katy’s Smile

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

LilyLark
29 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

The fact that katy doesn't top the charts anymore doesnt make it right for people to walk all over her like this.

For me , an Artist should never talk about one of their peers like this in the open. They should be a sense of comradery between artists. You dont publicly bash another artist craft .   

If lana was actually the one that said that (which this isnt the first time she is speaking negatively about one of her peers for no reason )  then she is the vindictive person that i always thought she was. 

People shouldn't be publicly rude about Katy, but this (if it was even Lana, as it doesn't sound like her voice) was clearly a private conversation. The fact that it was caught on audio could have easily been an accident, or it could be some snake who did it. It's not like Lana wrote a diss song about Katy (lol) or was trash talking her to some magazine.

Also, some of Lana's fans (and I still like Lana for the most part, even though she's...had some issues as of late) are as bad as Gaga stans passing this around (which doesn't help her at all) on twitter along with cracking jokes that she must support the capitol insurrection.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gaygay
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

the hypocrisy here is just...

imagine if the friends/lana said “lady gaga..chromatica...bad” y’all would have a meltdown. 

girl even we say chromatica bad pls

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

23 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I dont need to be specific , you are notorious for fiercely defending gaga without any regards for other peoples freedom to have an "opinion"  so dont come at me with that freedom of opinion ****.

Also, Not that i care but  i find it very hypocritical of you to "lmao" my post when you always complain about other users doing that to you. 

Yes you do because i dont remember ever coming for you and if i did im sorry if i upset you therefore id like to know what time you are talking about so we can resolve this again im sorry if i upset you i also removed my lmao reaction hope that helps

ProdigyARTPOP
2 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

Ya’ll ALL dragged that album so don’t get cute about it now.

we dragged its sales kiddo.

and the fact that she doesn’t sonically evolve,

that doesn’t mean she doesn’t have bops on it. 

& this is like what the second artist that Lana publicly talks about negatively for no reason like when she dissed Gaga on “so legit” 

Justin Drew Bieber

I haven’t even heard the album besides its singles so I can’t say anything but Lana seems to be an unpleasant person :deadbanana:

Ladey Gaygay
1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I haven’t even heard the album besides its singles so I can’t say anything but Lana seems to be an unpleasant person :deadbanana:

the album sucks

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Catnikko
2 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

I want to burn that mesh mask!! :fail:

2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Also IF I SEE THAT MASK ONE MORE TIME :triggered:

it's got a clear material inside tho... it isn't just mesh

Rat Boy
17 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

it's got a clear material inside tho... it isn't just mesh

I don't believe her - you can't see anything and material that is that transparent probably wouldn't be effective or even breathable. There was a thread about her claims of there being a plastic layer that was debunked. Also, most of her friends are maskless - I would not hang out with people like that. She is a great musician but this is so disrespectful to the burned out doctors and nurses trying to hold the world together. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

nswain1110

Tucked is a certified bop. One of my favorite pop songs over the past year. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Helxig

I don't wanna talk too much shi.t because idk the situation but... just in general... I get vibes from Lana that she's really nasty in private. Like she'd be the girl at school who would blatantly just whisper to her friend and laugh at you when you walked by :bear:  snatchy private school things

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I don't wanna talk too much shi.t because idk the situation but... just in general... I get vibes from Lana that she's really nasty in private. Like she'd be the girl at school who would blatantly just whisper to her friend and laugh at you when you walked by :bear:  snatchy private school things

Exactly. So Legit says hello

AJRocketMan
5 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

I guess she's still bitter than not many people listen to her music and that the only hit she has is Summertime Sadness remix :triggered: 

Don’t forget Young and Beautiful. Also I don’t remember trashing several female artists last year.

Lona Delery
3 hours ago, March34th said:

no masks.....:saladga:

its from the set of her music video, stop the faux outrage 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived