Anyway , i'd listen to smile over her music any time any day 

Lana is allowed to not like an album dont be rediculous

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde
Just now, Suuus said:

Lana is allowed to not like an album dont be rediculous

She should have kept it to herself , you would not be saying this if anyone talked about gagas music in public like this . You dont be rediculous .

1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

She should have kept it to herself , you would not be saying this if anyone talked about gagas music in public like this . You dont be rediculous .

Why should She keep it to herself she allowed to share her opinion just like the rest of us your the one that needs to stop being rediculous

RenegAde

The fact that katy doesn't top the charts anymore doesnt make it right for people to walk all over her like this.

For me , an Artist should never talk about one of their peers like this in the open. They should be a sense of comradery between artists. You dont publicly bash another artist craft .   

If lana was actually the one that said that (which this isnt the first time she is speaking negatively about one of her peers for no reason )  then she is the vindictive person that i always thought she was. 

plastiquedoll
Just now, RenegAde said:

The fact that katy doesn't top the charts anymore doesnt make it right for people to walk all over her like this.

For me , an Artist should never talk about one of their peers like this in the open. They should be a sense of comradery between artists. You dont publicly bash another artist craft .   

If lana was actually the one that said that (which this isnt the first time she is speaking negatively about one of her peers for no reason )  then she is the vindictive person that i always thought she was. 

Her mouth is literally not moving. She is just smiling awkwardly away from the camera. I doubt she was even participating in the conversation.   

RenegAde
4 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Why should She keep it to herself she allowed to share her opinion just like the rest of us your the one that needs to stop being rediculous

Havnt you heard the saying that if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it?. You in particular  have jumped on my throat for having a negative opinion of some elements of a gaga performance even when i explained my reasom and was not being hateful .. why wasnt i allowed to have an opinion too? 

3 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Havnt you heard the saying that if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it?. You in particular  have jumped on my throat for having a negative opinion of some elements of a gaga performance even when i explained my reasom and was not being hateful .. why wasnt i allowed to have an opinion too? 

What are you talking about can you be a bit more specific

RenegAde
Just now, plastiquedoll said:

Her mouth is literally not moving. She is just smiling awkwardly away from the camera. I doubt she was even participating in the conversation.   

I still have doubts that she was the one that said it cuz the camera  does not really allow us to see who exactly said it . But it is probably her 

RAMROD
37 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

if the roles were reversed and Katy was trash talking NFR, yall would be pissed.

let that one sink in...

Thats because Lana haven't done shchitty garbage music yet so obviously we will defend :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

5 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I still have doubts that she was the one that said it cuz the camera  does not really allow us to see who exactly said it . But it is probably her 

Can you please tel me what performance you are referring to because we talk about alot of gaga performances arround here

RenegAde
13 minutes ago, Suuus said:

What are you talking about can you be a bit more specific

I dont need to be specific , you are notorious for fiercely defending gaga without any regards for other peoples freedom to have an "opinion"  so dont come at me with that freedom of opinion ****.

Also, Not that i care but  i find it very hypocritical of you to "lmao" my post when you always complain about other users doing that to you. 

20 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I dont need to be specific , you are notorious for fiercely defending gaga without any regards for other peoples freedom to have an "opinion" .

Also, Not that i care but  i find it very hypocritical of you to "lmao" my post when you always complain about other users doing that to you. 

Yes you do because i dont remember ever coming for you and if i did im sorry if i made you feel upset id like to know what time you are talking about so we can resolve it and i just removed my lmao reaction hope that helps again im sorry if i upset you

Archived