Lana + her friends trash talk Katy’s Smile

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

she's allowed to not like an album:bear: just like the rest of us humans, she has opinions

We all trash talk certain artists and albums, so why is it a problem when Lana does it?

Nobody is saying that she can't have an opinion. But I don’t get her obsession with trashing pop girls who are arguably more well-known than she is.

End Racism Now

23 minutes ago, Runway said:

The way Katy went from being feared of and one of the forces to be reckoned with in the industry to this :flop:

I still don't completely understand it lmao literally A+ list to C-list with no major scandal

js4754394o9823
48 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i haven’t heard a lana song on the radio since 2012 lol

She got her first 1# on alternative airplay in 2019

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

vyniildisk
56 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I mean...everyone was saying that so I don't see why a famous person saying it is any different regardless of who that person is :trollga:

55 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

No lies detected :billie:

54 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

No lies detected 

54 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I mean, don't we all? :billie:

gang sunk that dunker 

Little onionBoy
52 minutes ago, pussycat said:

Cry about it later yall 

I cant tell if this is a pun or not. :billie:

Gorehound
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

i haven’t heard a lana song on the radio since 2012 lol

ye but not all music is meant for the radio. 

(plus the radio hardly ever plays actual good music).  

I'm fine, Ta

Xoxo Adriana

if the roles were reversed and Katy was trash talking NFR, yall would be pissed.

let that one sink in...

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

if the roles were reversed and Katy was trash talking NFR, yall would be pissed.

let that one sink in...

Who’s y’all?

RenegAde

Yall are always ready to defend lana in whatever mess she does :smh:

Anyway , i'd listen to smile over her music any time any day 

Jose P
56 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I guess she's still bitter than not many people listen to her music and that the only hit she has is Summertime Sadness remix :triggered:  she had a meltdown last year and literally came for so many artists, female artists at that. She's an alternative musician with songs for a niche market, and that's fine. But I take issue with her trashing female popstars because they've achieved something she hasn't.

Katy's album "Smile" wasn't even that bad, but it's still trendy to hate on Katy Perry for some reason. The era was a mess, but the songs on Smile are actually pretty good. She can have her opinion that Smile was terrible, but there's a way to respectfully say your opinion without trashing something. Its disturbing that instead of wishing Katy the best, she's trashing her and her album. Maybe she's jealous? Idk... :bear:

Why would she be jealous of Katy when even her, as an alternative artist with a niche market, is selling more albums than Katy :smh:

Lana’s singles flop but she’s a good album seller. NFR had both a higher peak and 4 times the amount of weeks Smile had at the BB200. Not trashing on Katy but let’s be real over here. Lana has never ever been a hits artist or an artist that writes for the charts, like ever.

Archived