💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana + her friends trash talk Katy’s Smile

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Quartz

I can't believe this is the same person who created the Lust for Life album. So much for a singer driven by love for humanity.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BleepBloop
6 hours ago, Chromatography said:

i haven’t heard a lana song on the radio since 2012 lol

But you've heard the Chainsmokers and Ed Sheeran a billion times, right. So what's your point?

PatrickMonster

I would rather listen to Smile 10 times in a row than a single song from her recent "effort", and I don't even like Katy

Xoxo Adriana
5 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Who’s y’all?

Y'all (pronounced /jɔːl/ yawl[2]) is a contraction of you and all, sometimes combined as you-all. Y'all is the main second-person plural pronoun in Southern American English, with which it is most frequently associated,[3] though it also appears in some other English varieties, including African-American Englishand South African Indian English. It is usually used as a plural second-person pronoun, but whether it is exclusively plural is a perennial subject of discussion.

dynamite
Just now, Xoxo Adriana said:

Y'all (pronounced /jɔːl/ yawl[2]) is a contraction of you and all, sometimes combined as you-all. Y'all is the main second-person plural pronoun in Southern American English, with which it is most frequently associated,[3] though it also appears in some other English varieties, including African-American Englishand South African Indian English. It is usually used as a plural second-person pronoun, but whether it is exclusively plural is a perennial subject of discussion.

I think they were asking who are "all" the people you're referring to because it didn't apply to them :laughga:

Xoxo Adriana
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Thats because Lana haven't done shchitty garbage music yet so obviously we will defend :poot:

me when i lie

anigif_enhanced-1338-1501175616-16.gif

Xoxo Adriana
5 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I think they were asking who are "all" the people you're referring to because it didn't apply to them :laughga:

i know what they meant. i’m just trolling:gaycat:

6 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

are arguably more well-known than she is.

How many screamed Lana and how many Katy?

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

While she can have her opinion about any record maybe she should, at least, officially support other women in the industry.

Also all of you bashing Katy when she released a semi visual album with a million performances and real promo while being 9 months pregnant... The audacity 

Let's not look at what Gaga did during this time 

5 hours ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

if the roles were reversed and Katy was trash talking NFR, yall would be pissed.

let that one sink in...

I mean, Katy Perry herself has a track record of having certain negative opinions on her peers work. She publicly trashed Gagas work and compared it to fart jokes, called Mariah  “good for a throwback”, made fun of Britney’s mental breakdown... She even went to pitted women against each other by calling Gaga better than Madonna. :yennefer:

I’m not siding with Lana but Katy is not saint etheir. 

Xoxo Adriana
2 hours ago, Babel said:

I mean, Katy Perry herself has a track record of having certain negative opinions on her peers work. She publicly trashed Gagas work and compared it to fart jokes, called Mariah  “good for a throwback”, made fun of Britney’s mental breakdown... She even went to pitted women against each other by calling Gaga better than Madonna. :yennefer:

I’m not siding with Lana but Katy is not saint etheir. 

no offence to lana but at least katy hasn’t made an entire diss track towards an artist that did jack all to her:yennefer: since we are bringing up the past here. (yes swish swish is a thing but that wasn’t half as petty or savage as “so legit” was)

never implied katy was a complete saint. she has really dumb humour, and has had herself in controversial situations, we been knew.

i mentioned roles being reversed because it is true, whenever katy occasionally/subtly disses an artist, LMs come for her intensely, however when an artist drags katy for no reason, like this situation, it’s “deserved”.

how about let’s stop encouraging this behaviour and if we don’t like a particular artist, then give them nothing :) not trying to be rude at all btw. i’m just seeing stan twitter behaviour a lot in our community and it’s becoming like madonna stan-level passive aggressive energy lol

Awakened M

Am I the only one that loves Katy's Smile?:saladga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

FfFfFfFF

Whoever her friend is, she is right and she should be saying that. :icega: Also, this is pretty iconic. :teehee:

Archived