💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over The Country Club PRE-ORDER

Perfume

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

Am I the only one who doesn't hate the cover? :selena: I mean, I can totally see why people dislike it, but it has some nostalgic aura to me, idk, I'm ok with it.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DontCallMeAlice
10 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

i hope there is at least ONE relevant and superior song and not a bunch of quarantine uninspired fillers

The shade to Evermore :sharon:

Padam.

1 hour ago, dynamite said:

Or you could just not like it for various other reasons? No need to insult people for having a different opinion :awkney:

You're right. I kinda regret putting it that way since I posted it. 

hello hello baby.

Sneaky Oliver

I'm not a big fan of the cover. I wish she was atleast on the center of the image *BUT* people dragging her for 'inclusiveness" when all the women on the picture are her PERSONAL friends and not models she hired for the photoshoot. Now people are going to be mad over who artists are friends with? This is ridiculous. Are you offended that she has more white girls than black girls? This has nothing to do with racism. People want to drag her so bad that they'll find any reason to do it. 

Yep her "rappers" comment was wrong. But it's not that hard to understand she meant she has been surrounded by POC people all her life and career and she didn't do it because they were POC, but because they're actual close friends regardless of their race. 

You guys are mean and cruel with your comments, you forgot the woman we all here stan the most has been through depression and suicide ideation for years because of the very same toxic behavior. If Gaga doesn't deserve it, I'm sure neither does Lana, Katy or Madonna or whoever you choose to hate for no reason. 

Take this as my 'question for the culture' moment :dom:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Babba the Hutt

The cover is... ok, not close to the best pick definitely and the phone there just ruins the vintage feeling they were going for. I did however like the candid feeling of it...

Anyway, here's hoping cocc is good!

nightadieu
12 minutes ago, BurlyDan said:

The cover is... ok, not close to the best pick definitely and the phone there just ruins the vintage feeling they were going for. I did however like the candid feeling of it...

Anyway, here's hoping cocc is good!

Omg i didn’t even notice the phone up until now :messga: inb4 i get called out: as stated before, I like the cover :wub:

people on lanaboards are saying the song premieres on BBC Radio 1 and if I got the time zones correctly it should be in 5hrs and 20 minutes 👀

shoful
Just now, buzzkill said:

Anyone know when is it coming out??? :awkney:

Should be 4 hrs

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

nightadieu
2 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

6pm UK time. BBC Radio 1 premieres the song

1 minute ago, shoful said:

Should be 4 hrs

So a little less than 5 hours left :party:

1 minute ago, buzzkill said:

Apparently March 5th, but we'll get more details in ~5hours, when the song will be release!

RockCandySweet

I don’t like the song, but parts of the music video were interesting. 

Archived