music news

Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over The Country Club PRE-ORDER

Perfume

Featured Posts

Bella Goth
3 hours ago, buzzkill said:

But this deluxe edition cover is superior

lEa15REk_87ADB2DB-838A-44C3-ACD3-A8E1D9D

y'all scream for free britney but this also y'all behavior to attack her and portray her as karens. get a hobby

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buzzkill
2 minutes ago, Bella Goth said:

y'all scream for free britney but this also y'all behavior to attack her and portray her as karens. get a hobby

i'm a fan. i loved the cover. i'm making a joke. please, CHILL. :awkney:

hieronymus
4 hours ago, Chromatography said:

a candid shot as if they’re at the cc is fine. idk 

That's not a candid shot either?

hieronymus
11 minutes ago, Bella Goth said:

I'm sorry, what? Do you honestly think those situations are at all comparable?

Chromatography
7 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

That's not a candid shot either?

supposed to look candid.

That cover gives me "Graphic Design is my passion" vibe.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

Bella Goth
1 hour ago, Cookie Woman said:

I'm sorry, what? Do you honestly think those situations are at all comparable?

britney sick of media&people portrayed her as u know what already been done that isnt her, and now media & internet people yet again try to do the same thing to lana, you know her meltdown over ig post, even she really did try to make a clarification over her recent cover album post because people start to make meme and post "all her friends white" and yet again karen meme, give her a break. you think its funny, but she take it seriously.

I LOOOVE the cover though, one of her best for sure. A very beautiful shot, beautiful font, amazing art

LilyLark
42 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Not a midnight release I guess. Suppose we’ll have to wait until the morning :giveup:

Weird. I wonder if it's been delayed again?

hieronymus
2 hours ago, Bella Goth said:

britney sick of media&people portrayed her as u know what already been done that isnt her, and now media & internet people yet again try to do the same thing to lana, you know her meltdown over ig post, even she really did try to make a clarification over her recent cover album post because people start to make meme and post "all her friends white" and yet again karen meme, give her a break. you think its funny, but she take it seriously.

They're not even remotely comparable situations. Lana can log off and not dig herself deeper, Britney had no choice because paparazzi and the media were literally harassing her.

At this point Lana's head is so far up her own butt, it's ridiculous.

the cover is original af. If you don't like it you're just so boring and stiff or something...

It would have been so easy to get one more : beautiful Lana in front of a truck.

And there is Yosemite, a song a lot of people wanted to hear but nobody rejoices about it here.... People are just not ready to receive anything anymore. 

hello hello baby.

AJRocketMan

That’s an extremely tacky cover. It looks like a self-done cover by amateur country artist. :selena:

dynamite
23 minutes ago, brucee said:

the cover is original af. If you don't like it you're just so boring and stiff or something...

Or you could just not like it for various other reasons? No need to insult people for having a different opinion :awkney:

Archived