šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over The Country Club PRE-ORDER

Perfume

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

I hate that she feels the need to defend herself over who her best friends are. :(Ā Unfortunately thatā€™s the world we live in.
Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography

that album cover is cute. idk why yall are upset about it. did you want her to put on a pink wig and lay on metal gratingĀ for an album with ā€œcountry clubā€ in the name? i donā€™t even like lana but damnĀ :bear:

edengowon

yesyesyesyes i hate it i hate it

i'm a loyal lana stan but MY GOD i hate it

at least every other cover is a professionally shot photograph but this was shot on a disposable camera pls

PLEASE SHE KNOWS NEIL KRUG WHAT IS THIS

the artist formerly known as melancholia

ZiggyZiggs
16 minutes ago, surejan said:

Ā 

Wtf is that comment. This is girl is just so....literally no one was talking about that. Most of us had forgotten about it. Setting herself up again and again. A damn shame.Ā 

so apparently she scrapped the cover thatĀ was shot by Neil Krug to use this oneĀ :bear:

i'm not mad though, i kinda like itĀ :awkney:

ZiggyZiggs
11 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Not her using "rappers" as a synonym for black peopleĀ :awkney:

Sheā€™s so embarrassing itā€™s crazyĀ 

hieronymus
4 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

that album cover is cute. idk why yall are upset about it. did you want her to put on a pink wig and lay on metal gratingĀ for an album with ā€œcountry clubā€ in the name? i donā€™t even like lana but damnĀ :bear:

No one asked for extravagance, just a photo that's not awful. The composition and lighting are terrible, and it looks a throwaway photo taken when no one was expecting it

Chromatography
2 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

No one asked for extravagance, just a photo that's not awful. The composition and lighting are terrible, and it looks a throwaway photo taken when no one was expecting it

a candid shot as if theyā€™re at the cc is fine. idkĀ 

39 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

i hope there is at least ONE relevant and superior song and not a bunch of quarantine uninspired fillers

Iā€™m really nervous. So many of my favorite artists releasedĀ subpar albums this past year due to quarantine.Ā 

edengowon
2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

a candid shot as if theyā€™re at the cc is fine. idkĀ 

they're dressed in 1950s finery, and yet there's an iphone on the floor. the lighting makes some of her friends' botox GLARINGLY obvious, the photo is clearly not even taken on a professional camera, it's low quality, the contrast is too high.

this photo could've been taken good. with exactly the same setup. but the photo is plainly awful.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

nightadieu

Iā€™m so hyped for this. Cant wait for her to announce the release dateĀ :giveup:

Archived