Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over The Country Club PRE-ORDER

Perfume

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Cover wasn't what I was expecting, took me a long time to find Lana there. I actually thought she was the one on the far right at first and then the far left and then realised she's at the back! As for the tracklist, a bit let down that it's only 11 tracks but they'll probably be long. Yosemite's pulling a Next Best American Record to make an appearance on a later album. Maybe the same will happen for the elusive Dealer. I just hope her usual style's still there. LMLYLAW is good and all but I was still hoping for something more, so here's hoping.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy

This is terrible. We've had the tracklist and cover for weeks... 

Most of the fanmade covers were actually better than this :green: praying this is the UO cover, and she posts the real one tomorrow..

PG.

Mother of Puppies

OK, I´m oficially excited now... my fav album of hers is "Ultraviolence" and fav. songs "summertime sadness" , "Blue Jeans" and "Young and Beautiful"...

So I´m very curious and hope that I like the new album...

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

pussycat
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

To make an appearance on a later album.

Imagine Wild at heart is her leaked Wild one/ Wild on you :pray:. Probably not but I'd be shocked if it is. So excited about Yosemite tho. I'm happy that it never leaked and she's releasing it properly now

So excited to here Yosemite after all this time! It's so interesting how she has songs which she reworks for other albums like with L4L.

pussycat
4 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Took me a long time to find Lana there. 

Yes I agree. She should have been centered. The one in the center looks like she doesn't want to be there lmao

PlastiscGuy
Just now, Goldfish said:

Oh my GOD

For free a Joni Mitchell cover?!

Yeah, she's been singing it for a while :toofunny: it's rumored to be a collab with Zella Day and Weyes Blood

PG.

pussycat

I wonder if this is the cover Neil Krug shot? They've worked together so much and this one's just so different. It kinda looks like someone randomly took a photo and Lana was like oh wait that's so nice let's use it. Like what happened with Norman FR at Urban Outfitters

ToxicHot

That’s a cute cover. :flutter: Although as someone pointed out, I also thought she was gonna use the rose font. Oh well.

Can’t wait to hear it. :) 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

plastiquedoll

What a mess of a cover. I understand what she was going for but c'mon. Line them up by a pool or something. Put some effort in to it. Not just a random candid photo. :triggered:

Archived