đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Chromatica Alternate/Bonus Cover

FATCAT

Featured Posts

FATCAT

I was looking for an alternative cover to put on all of the Demos/leaks/Bonus tracks from the era & I couldn't find one that really fit with what I had in my head, so I made this simple one. Thought I'd share in case anyone wants to put it on their mp3 players :fan:

Chromatica-Reloaded.png

Purr more, hiss less.

Luke78619

The tribe symbols reminded me that the Elder tribe hasn’t been developed at all, like the logo was revealed a while after the SL video was released and there still been nothing since :smh:

but yaaaaas cute cover :flower:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

FATCAT
26 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

The tribe symbols reminded me that the Elder tribe hasn’t been developed at all, like the logo was revealed a while after the SL video was released and there still been nothing since :smh:

but yaaaaas cute cover :flower:

That's because the elders don't want us to know :enigma:

:heart:

Purr more, hiss less.

• 1 month later...
Infinity Wave
On 1/10/2021 at 2:26 PM, FATCAT said:

I was looking for an alternative cover to put on all of the Demos/leaks/Bonus tracks from the era & I couldn't find one that really fit with what I had in my head, so I made this simple one. Thought I'd share in case anyone wants to put it on their mp3 players :fan:

Chromatica-Reloaded.png

Wich Demos/Leaks omg

I only know ROM and FW demo!!

Colourful

numb the flame
On 2/25/2021 at 11:35 AM, Infinity Wave said:

Wich Demos/Leaks omg

I only know ROM and FW demo!!

The SL, ROM and FW demos have all leaked in their entirety. Snippets of the various Babylon demos have leaked too. 

Infinity Wave
7 hours ago, numb the flame said:

The SL, ROM and FW demos have all leaked in their entirety. Snippets of the various Babylon demos have leaked too. 

SL demo leaked?? For real?? 

You talking about last year february leak or, like, the real demo? Did I miss that for real??

Colourful

numb the flame
1 hour ago, Infinity Wave said:

SL demo leaked?? For real?? 

You talking about last year february leak or, like, the real demo? Did I miss that for real??

there’s the “every nation got me spacin’...” snippet from summer 2019 and there’s the full pre mix & master demo version that leaked in January 2020. 

Archived