đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga #7 Most Followed on Twitter

gabeoz

Featured Posts

Oyster

Ok but to be fair katy perry, who is one one the biggest flops of the past couple of years,  is the 3rd most followed person on Twitter. This doesn’t mean anything isn’t terms of current popularity. So gaga plz keep promoting 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
4 hours ago, Oyster said:

Ok but to be fair katy perry, who is one one the biggest flops of the past couple of years,  is the 3rd most followed person on Twitter. This doesn’t mean anything isn’t terms of current popularity. So gaga plz keep promoting 

You're right, it's clearly about popularity between 2009 and 2014

Mother of Puppies
17 hours ago, Hades said:

The trendsetter:vegas:

tumblr_mrn92viYhG1qg6ir0o1_500.png

was her account hacked at the time? Or is that "fan made"? lady gaga smile GIF

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies

I just found this... they have already updated it on Wiki.... but look what it says on her "activity" "musician and actress" That is not enough!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-followed_Twitter_accounts

We need to change the "activity" to musician, actress, Oscar winner, pianist, business woman and philanthropist.

Have I missed anything? Or we could sum it up with "tricon" ... any more suggestions?  :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

The Z
40 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

was her account hacked at the time? Or is that "fan made"? lady gaga smile GIF

I'm pretty sure it's real :toofunny:

7 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

It’s not 

I thought Billboard called her out for some Twitter drama :huh: is it just in my head? Or what happened? 

The Clown
On 1/10/2021 at 12:57 PM, KEVIN STEVE said:

I thought Billboard called her out for some Twitter drama :huh: is it just in my head? Or what happened? 

There were two infamous tweets during that era. This one and the Do What U Want tweet storm, calling out the media, religious bigots, Katy Perry, Madonna and more.

I'm thinking it's the latter that Billboard called her out on. I don't know if the Roar tweet is real though. Certainly something she would be tweeting that era, but there was also some girl to girl empowerment with Katy going on, so I'm not sure.

Archived