• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jill

• StarstruckIllusion

• Jase

• BUtterfield 8

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also: - Trump tried to evade the ban by posting on the @POTUS account; Twitter removed the tweets almost immediately. - He tried to evade it yet again using the @TeamTrump account; Twitter ban

1,449 days too late

Don't applaud Twitter for this. They should have done this years ago. They're only doing it now because he's on his way out the door.

PEZ

nnnnn :emma:

lol I just remembered that Presidential Emergency Alert system that was tested on our phones and how we all joked he'd use it like he uses Twitter. lmao when he runs outta side accounts on Twitter he's gonna try to crack into that again

⚡ Gaga, Rammstein, Aphex Twin, Autechre, Kraftwerk, Machine Girl, & Death Grips 🐲
  • LMAO 4
imnotyourbabe10

Been thinking, even after a few hours, it’s already so quiet out here on social media without him. It’s an odd feeling not doom-scrolling to his page or hearing about a tweet on the news. What power that fascist had over many of us these last several years. And sadly will still have it for years to come on his cult. 

I guess I almost would rather know his thoughts and read his tweets since it feels like we will be in the dark up to the inauguration. But his accounts are what rev his base up. Scary what he and his cult could rile up elsewhere. Sounds like some places are at least taking down Parler, too! 

Edited by imnotyourbabe10
  • Like 3
Fresco

Social media trying to shut down more coup planning discussions. Good riddance.

Cookie Woman
5 hours ago, skaxboy said:

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that Disney World removes him from The Hall of Presidents attraction. :enigma:

hall-of-presidents_full_31874-1-adb1ac15

I think something better would be a statue intelligently parodying him. Tiny hands, an unflattering expression, cheap af oversized suit, etc. Something that really captures him as a person and encapsulates everything accurate that he hates about himself and something that would deter his followers from taking selfies with it. If they outright don't feature him, that just adds more fuel to the irrational vitriol his cult has. They're going to be an issue for years to come. 

Edited by Cookie Woman
https://youtu.be/IGWz5psncCI
  • Like 1
PunkTheFunk
5 hours ago, skaxboy said:

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that Disney World removes him from The Hall of Presidents attraction. :enigma:

hall-of-presidents_full_31874-1-adb1ac15

Why does this look like they were working on a Hillary figure but had to change it last minute :deadbanana:

• LMAO 6
StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, gabeoz said:

This is so delicious to watch

1 hour ago, Jill said:

@gabeoz :air: 

ErQkQOPXUAQ4lx1?format=jpg&name=small

LMFAOOOOOOOOO THIS IS INSANNNEEEEEE

• LMAO 1
Jill
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Why does this look like they were working on a Hillary figure but had to change it last minute :deadbanana:

Because they were, reportedly :deadbanana:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.
  • LMAO 4
Rock Jock

As much as I don’t like trump, Twitter just showed the world that censorship in America is real. A very bad move with negative long term consequences

• LMAO 5
  • Thanks 1
Jill
11 minutes ago, Rock Jock said:

As much as I don’t like trump, Twitter just showed the world that censorship in America is real. A very bad move with negative long term consequences

Twitter's a private company, free speech doesn't apply here. Trump violated the terms of service he agreed to upon signing up for an account.

• Like 10
Rock Jock
Just now, Jill said:

Twitter's a private company, free speech doesn't apply here. Trump violated the terms of service he agreed to upon signing up for an account.

You know, I started writing a big answer why your logic Is wrong, but got lazy and stopped 🤪 

Long term consequences. 

• LMAO 2
Jill
3 minutes ago, Rock Jock said:

You know, I started writing a big answer why your logic Is wrong, but got lazy and stopped 🤪 

Long term consequences. 

What long term consequences? The banning of fascists? If your argument is based on this being a possible slippery slope, you're wrong. You sign a contract when you use Twitter. Trump violated that contract. The end.

• Like 8
alsemanche

I just hope people don't start praising private social media platforms for doing the bare minimum because at the end of the day, FB and Twitter and others still allow all sorts of horrible things to be posted and they ignore endless legitimate reports (e.g. in cases of transphobia, explicit violent threats of all kinds, etc.). This is all a form of performative action at the end of the day, something they could have done whenever they wanted but chose to do now for maximum effect. I understand the excitement people are getting from this but let's not act (and that's something I've seen a lot on twitter) like the "evil" has been defeated or that this is some sort of huge historical event. Right wing ideology is still rampant (and not punished) by these platforms and fascism is still very much present all over them and will be for a long while. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
sarahb
43 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Can't wait for the Pence figure that looks like Biden :vegas:

• LMAO 3
27monster27
6 hours ago, Jill said:
Also:
- Trump tried to evade the ban by posting on the @POTUS account; Twitter removed the tweets almost immediately.
- He tried to evade it yet again using the @TeamTrump account; Twitter banned that account too.
- Sydney Powell + Michael Flynn also banned from Twitter. Steve Bannon banned from YouTube.
- Reddit banned r/donaldtrump.
- Twitter is banning a lot of personal alt-right accounts.
- Trump made a third attempt at returning to Twitter after asking his campaign's digital director to lend him his account @GaryCoby. After updating the account's name and profile picture, seems someone mistakenly used the account to tweet "Texting you my Twitter login...I already updated the profile pic, name, etc. Feel free to use!". Twitter also banned that account minutes after.

Serving Perez Hilton's mom and sister creating him Tiktok accounts and then those getting immediately banned lol.

he/him/his
  • LMAO 1