Sign in to follow this  
politics

Twitter permanently bans Trump

PunkTheFunk

Somehow I feel like this will make things even worse...I can hear boss music :deadbanana:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peter Parker
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Somehow I feel like this will make things even worse...I can hear boss music :deadbanana:

Trump’s final form waking up somewhere out in the swamp:

 

  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster

He is probably LIVID rn and yelling at his team to get his account unbanned :laughga:

Stream my new single🔹️"Sapphire Phoenix"🔹️on Spotify!
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jonathanholland

Crazy.

Before there was love, there was silence

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
sarahb

Meanwhile on r/conservative

"Prepare yourselves. The dictatorship is here. Adolf Hitler would be proud. They banned the donald subreddit. They banned the donaldtrump subreddit. Twitter permanently banned Donald Trump. Apple is threatening to ban Parler. r/Republican has had to go private. WAKE UP! WE NO LONGER LIVE IN A FREE SOCIETY. WE LIVE IN A DICTATORSHIP. WELCOME TO THE DYSTOPIA!"

They say on their 'flaired users only' sub that doesn't allow outsiders to post. :laughga:

  • LMAO 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheOriginalOne
15 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Trump’s final form waking up somewhere out in the swamp:

 

As long as it’s not this one! 

 

I always get a mini panic attack every time I hear the first few notes :ladyhaha:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheOriginalOne
1 minute ago, sarahb said:

Meanwhile on r/conservative

"Prepare yourselves. The dictatorship is here. Adolf Hitler would be proud. They banned the donald subreddit. They banned the donaldtrump subreddit. Twitter permanently banned Donald Trump. Apple is threatening to ban Parler. r/Republican has had to go private. WAKE UP! WE NO LONGER LIVE IN A FREE SOCIETY. WE LIVE IN A DICTATORSHIP. WELCOME TO THE DYSTOPIA!"

They say on their 'flaired users only' sub that doesn't allow outsiders to post. :laughga:

They are literally the dumbest people on this earth. :billie:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
StarstruckIllusion

LMAOOO he tried to tweet from his ALT

 

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SKANK

Hopefully this will save lives. If only it had been done sooner...

 

 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jill
11 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

LMAOOO he tried to tweet from his ALT

 

:air: 

Addicted to inserting myself into messy threads.
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aussie

Only took them 4 years! Ffs Twitter and Facebook are as responsible for this mess

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jill

ErQUnlJW4AkBAHM?format=jpg&name=large

Addicted to inserting myself into messy threads.
  • LMAO 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ivy

For sure he will find some way to communicate with his base, I fear he is not going away :saladga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSlash

2021 really wants to redeem itself after 2020 fvcked up :applause:.

youtube the evil is defeated GIF

An original mess since 1995

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...