MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

politics

Twitter permanently bans Trump

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

I hope they archived them -- would love to go back and read them years from now to remind myself what we lived through (well, it would be triggering and humorous at the same time). :ladyhaha:

Also, can't he just move to Parler or other right-wing social media sites that don't have similar standards?  While Twitter, FBK/Instagram did the right thing (albeit too late), he could still rile up his base in other ways.

Edited by imnotyourbabe10
  • Like 1
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jill

• StarstruckIllusion

• Jase

• BUtterfield 8

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also: - Trump tried to evade the ban by posting on the @POTUS account; Twitter removed the tweets almost immediately. - He tried to evade it yet again using the @TeamTrump account; Twitter ban

1,449 days too late

Don't applaud Twitter for this. They should have done this years ago. They're only doing it now because he's on his way out the door.

sarahb
19 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

WAIT WAIT WHAT WTF DID I MISS

The man already conceded last night and he’s STILL trying to incite violence? Oh my god what exactly made Twitter ban him for a good I can’t believe I missed it omg omg :giveup::giveup: 

The tweets were

“The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!”

And

“To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th.”

Twitter explains it here

https://blog.twitter.com/en_us/topics/company/2020/suspension.html

• Thanks 1
KanyeWest

Trump will be on myspace very soon

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • LMAO 9
myluis617

Yo things aee falling right into place. The trump era is officially ending... YES!

• Love 1
KanyeWest

ErP5eRlXUAAEz6_?format=jpg&name=900x900

"How could they ban our president its against OUR FREEDOM OF RIGHTS AND THOUGHTS AND POLICITICAL OPINION IT IS VICIOUS AND VILE TO DO THIS TO OUR GREAT PRESIDENT"

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 3
StarstruckIllusion
27 minutes ago, Jill said:

They already did :rip: 

no words... not it about to be ultra-legitimized ...

Iconic Bitch

We are the real leaders of the world. If someone promotes violence, we get him out and away.

Edited by Iconic Bitch
Because behind every bitch stands an iconic one.
jacs vs looser

Yaaaasss!!! He must be fuming right now, I can guarantee you he will spend as much money as he has to, to create an alternative app similar to Twitter, mark my words. 

• Shook 1
pussycat

Love to see it. Years and years of frustration with that pig. Now let's make a toast to karma :kiss:

Economy
1 hour ago, Chromatican said:

1,449 days too late

I think they just finally have the balls to do it now that he's leaving office

Going against the president (a vengeful and ruthless one at that) may have risked retaliation of some sort against the company so they were probably just too scared to do a permanent ban before

I don't think it's a coincidence that after he looses election and is almost gone is when they finally decided to ban him permanently. Now he won't be able to do squat to them

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
bryanspears

Not all his supporters saying this is censoring him and this is communism and saying twitter HAS to unban him

Were they not saying a couple years ago that you can't force a private business to do anything, such as...make a cake for a gay couple :awkney:

• Like 2
JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, skaxboy said:

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that Disney World removes him from The Hall of Presidents attraction. :enigma:

hall-of-presidents_full_31874-1-adb1ac15

I hope they made him look lost and insecure on purpose. The shade. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.