politics

Twitter permanently bans Trump

Featured Posts

Eighteen
7 hours ago, Stephen said:

Don't applaud Twitter for this. They should have done this years ago. They're only doing it now because he's on his way out the door.

i think they're only doing it now cause they're afraid they're gonna get somehow punished for allowing this to continue for so long :selena:

• Like 1
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jill

• StarstruckIllusion

• Jase

• BUtterfield 8

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also: - Trump tried to evade the ban by posting on the @POTUS account; Twitter removed the tweets almost immediately. - He tried to evade it yet again using the @TeamTrump account; Twitter ban

1,449 days too late

Don't applaud Twitter for this. They should have done this years ago. They're only doing it now because he's on his way out the door.

River

US is really entertaining, even Hollywood couldn't think about this kind of plot :laughga:

"There could be 99 toilets in a house, and it's my house" - River, 2021
  • LMAO 2
KEVIN STEVE
10 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

LMAOOOO HES GONNA LOSE IT

The question is: where is he gonna cry this time? 

My guess is that twitter and all the other platforms have been instructed to close these various accounts because they form part of the lines of communication of a very large and dangerous group of people who have serious plans to try to overthrow the US government.

Freedom of expression ? Not really top of the agenda at this point in the proceedings.

• Like 1
monster4life231
5 hours ago, MOT said:

Freedom of expression ? Not really top of the agenda at this point in the proceedings.

Conservatives argue "we shouldn't regulate businesses, we should give them flexibility and the ability to make their own decisions". Fair points (although I personally don't prescribe to conservative views, I respect this stance). Then Twitter bans Trump, using their own judgement and their own right to choose who can use their platform. Then Trump's followers complain that they do not have freedom of expression and that Twitter shouldn't be allowed to do this to the president. They are not consistent in their arguments, they will consistently change the rules and distort information to fit their own world view. 

spread peace - #MJInnocent
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Kapi09

I am going to delete my Twitter, this is sick - censorship like during the WW2
The era of freedom speech is over :messga:

Edited by Kapi09
My name isn't Alice
dynamite
1 minute ago, Kapi09 said:

I am going to delete my Twitter, this is sick 

I wanna take a ride on your disco stick :neyde:

• LMAO 2
Chromatican
15 hours ago, Kapi09 said:

I am going to delete my Twitter, this is sick - censorship like during the WW2
The era of freedom speech is over :messga:

Free speech has never applied to private social media platforms that have you agree to terms of service upon applying for an account.

• YAAAS 1