Dua Lipa debuts blonde bob

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Chromatography

looking like armin from attack on titan and not in a good way 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she looks hot and good for her for being her authentic self. Who cares if she smokes. Life is unpredictable and short, and smoking is a vice many people enjoy. 

It's not her responsibility to appear innocent and angelic all the time just because people expect it. 

freebit

Short blonde hair is such a downgrade for her. She looks so generic and run-of-the-mill. Why do the stylists keep giving her this hair? :oprah:

Regina George

Y’all will always find a way to drag this woman because of your miserable bitterness. 

People dragged her when she went blonde the first time and it ended up working amazingly on her so just let her be. She looks great. 

Regina George
6 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

That doesn’t answer my question though, like no ones ever seemed to care before but then suddenly, BOOM:wtfga:

It’s because people here hate Dua and are only looking for reasons to drag her. 

Regina George
8 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

Gaga was smoking mostly because she was addicted and also because of depression, she said before that's a bad thing and tried many times to quit untill she actually did it, she never said that's a cool thing or stuff like this.

And Dua said that it’s cool? 

ToxicHot

She looks cool, but is this really a “debut”? Kinda just looks like a wig she wore for a behind the scenes for a photoshoot or something. I don’t think it’s permanent.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

SKANK
8 hours ago, Jase said:

Who smokes in 2021? :toofunny:

Whatever, she's so pretty.

24750464-8005325-image-m-9_1581705284644

“I smoked the whole way through making this record."

“Chromatica' for me, was the portal that you and I opened in the studio where we would open the portal and I'd go, 'Okay, talent, creativity, voice from above, sign from above, come inside me, tell me what to say, tell me what to do,' and most all of it was what I was truly feeling. There was really only two things that could happen to me on any given day. I could either write a song and you'd be there to capture it, or I'd be upstairs on the porch and I wouldn't write the song. I would just stare into the open sky and chain smoke cigarettes and cry."

This site is acting like their fav hasn’t spent her entire career glamorizing cigarettes in her lyrics, in her music videos, on the VMA stage, in photo shoots, on the cover of a single, on the cover of a magazine, on the runway. The double standard is insane. :toofunny:

Ariana Grindr
9 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Let her be, ffs :saladga: Why are y’all bothered, don’t you have a will of your own? If you don’t want to smoke, just don’t.

She can keep smoking all she wants.... the cut is hideous:derpga:

Ariana Grindr
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Y’all will always find a way to drag this woman because of your miserable bitterness. 

People dragged her when she went blonde the first time and it ended up working amazingly on her so just let her be. She looks great. 

That cut isn’t it tho :ladyhaha:

JudasJustDance
15 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Her fanbase is younger and there is NOTHING positive to say about taking up smoking...so to post 3 pictures making it appear cool to smoke is not a good message to send to young people who are highly impressionable and wanna imitate their favorite artists 

How are you making excuses for that? Are you a smoker? 

Omg

Our fan base was the same age as they are when Gaga was doing this:DZ8-mSPXUAMdCca.jpg

tumblr_mnfgoaIkl01qa530vo1_500.gif

85f50b18a514cc9a439af09502a9e2d3.png

b4eeac5a1db511a7675c3805313e9452.jpg

76c04b37757dfcc90cdcd2b7a1b566a3.jpg

Are you smoking 5 packs a day now?

Also why are you asking if he’s a smoker:selena: it sounds like you’re shaming him if he is.

Let her post what ever she posts. She shouldn’t be responsible for anyones children.

But i will say these photos she posted are screaming “smoking is cool” and although no teen is gonna start smoking because of Dua, this certainly isn’t setting any good example (which she shouldnt be expected to set any examples in the first place).

5 hours ago, SKANK said:

24750464-8005325-image-m-9_1581705284644

“I smoked the whole way through making this record."

“Chromatica' for me, was the portal that you and I opened in the studio where we would open the portal and I'd go, 'Okay, talent, creativity, voice from above, sign from above, come inside me, tell me what to say, tell me what to do,' and most all of it was what I was truly feeling. There was really only two things that could happen to me on any given day. I could either write a song and you'd be there to capture it, or I'd be upstairs on the porch and I wouldn't write the song. I would just stare into the open sky and chain smoke cigarettes and cry."

This site is acting like their fav hasn’t spent her entire career glamorizing cigarettes in her lyrics, in her music videos, on the VMA stage, in photo shoots, on the cover of a single, on the cover of a magazine, on the runway. The double standard is insane. :toofunny:

And yet I've been on this forum for eleven and a half years and Lady Gaga smoking remains one of the most common criticisms I've witnessed about her in my time here. :toofunny: 

Archived