💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa debuts blonde bob

Teletubby

Featured Posts

bryanspears
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

ok like i said i wasn't sure about Berlin Summer tbh but it's a cute song and it leaked around the same time as others from FN outtakes so no need to be rude :awkney:

wow surprised they're not gonna release the Normani version of If It Ain't Me tbh

I wasn't being rude I was just confirming what you said about some being old and weren't sure which ones :awkney:

But yea I was shocked too but tbh it really doesn't benefit Dua to put it out because Normani has been radio silence since motivation and honestly think it would hurt Normani too if she puts out another collab before her next solo song

Come on girl give us something :deadbanana:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
johnwayne1993

This is a wig, that was probably cut for the vogue shoot.

She’s at a London photo studio in that pic, and at the moment she’s in Tulum in Mexico, so unfortunately not a new look from her just yet!

Luke78619

Why does everyone suddenly hate smoking :deadbanana: don’t think I’ve ever seen so many people here disapprove of cigs this much before, even if it’s anyone else

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

elijahfan
56 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I think, the most attractive thing someone can do is to lay everything out and be honest. Showing who you are as a person is way more attractive than someone who hides things and puts on a facade.

Sooo... we're actually agreeing? If someone's a smoker, why should he or she hide it?

gypsy101
11 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Why does everyone suddenly hate smoking :deadbanana: don’t think I’ve ever seen so many people here disapprove of cigs this much before, even if it’s anyone else

because it's disgusting and kills people

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Sooo... we're actually agreeing? If someone's a smoker, why should he or she hide it?

The point is that nobody should be smoking because its harmful to health

End Racism Now

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

The point is that nobody should be smoking because its harmful to health

Yeah and nobody should drink, nobody should eat too much sugar...

Lady Gaga Eye Roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

At the end of the day, you do you, let others do themselves.

Luke78619
10 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

because it's disgusting and kills people

That doesn’t answer my question though, like no ones ever seemed to care before but then suddenly, BOOM:wtfga:

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

Gaga was smoking mostly because she was addicted and also because of depression, she said before that's a bad thing and tried many times to quit untill she actually did it, she never said that's a cool thing or stuff like this.

And Dua says it's cool?

Stuff like what? Gaga has smoked cigarettes in videos, photo shoots, concerts, runway shows...

Jeez... :bear:

RAMROD

Isn't that just wigs? It looks like one?

c3ac22c43a053a36957b5fa13a337740.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gypsy101
39 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

That doesn’t answer my question though, like no ones ever seemed to care before but then suddenly, BOOM:wtfga:

maybe you weren't paying attention? for decades people have advocated against it hence why it's illegal to do it in public buildings and for people under the age of 21

Luke78619
3 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

maybe you weren't paying attention? for decades people have advocated against it hence why it's illegal to do it in public buildings and for people under the age of 21

I’m aware of this, I don’t think my question is being interpreted properly :messga: 

Archived