Dua Lipa debuts blonde bob

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
47 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

This would be dumb. I hope she is working on an EP rather than a re-release. 
She milked the singles out already, this will have negative impact on her casual listeners.

girl there have been new many songs for a rerelease that have been leaked including If It Ain't Me, Love is Religion and That Kind of Woman.

gypsy101
55 minutes ago, vinster13 said:

cigarettes are nasty asf who gon tell ha

there's no real cigarette

also this haircut was debuted the other day on the cover of a magazine

ARTPOP
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

girl there have been new many songs for a rerelease that have been leaked including If It Ain't Me, Love is Religion and That Kind of Woman.

Love is Religion and That Kind of Woman are already out on CluB FN. What a mess to release Remixes before the original versions.

Just saying a rerelease is dumb af.

Love Is Religion is bop! I want more of those vibes from her

COME ON GAYS!!

Decodekid
1 hour ago, vinster13 said:

cigarettes are nasty asf who gon tell ha

Well did you tell Gaga :ohwell:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

gypsy101
1 minute ago, Arbmonster said:

Love is Religion and That Kind of Woman are already out on CluB FN. What a mess to release Remixes before the original versions.

Just saying a rerelease is dumb af.

Love Is Religion is bop! I want more of those vibes from her

there's many more songs of hers that have leaked too, i'm not sure which ones were intended for FN though so i just listed 3 of the better-known ones. there's stuff like Berlin Summer, Bad Idea, Ball & Chain, Jealousy, Top Dollar and Pour Me a Lie that have leaked that are pretty good stuff that may be officially released cause i think she always intended to do a re-release.

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

also this haircut was debuted the other day on the cover of a magazine

Do you mean this haircut for Vogue?
135425214_466675704354880_82470171544513

3 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

there's no real cigarette

these too? 
I think she is addicted but it is none of my business...

Spoiler

EVfPD4ZXQAEDIwM?format=jpg&name=900x90024887590-8016781-image-a-1_158204068800126715212-8179335-image-a-2_1585814561915original.jpg062b33e1a060c44fb25ae4f8b00f79b3.jpg37651742-9116823-image-a-162_16098976242NINTCHDBPICT000628407165.jpg?strip=all&w

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Pop Music

honestly it's a serve for me yup!

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

gypsy101
12 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Do you mean this haircut for Vogue?

these too? 
I think she is addicted but it is none of my business...

huh i thought that vogue haircut was real!

but yeah the pic in the OP had no cigarette

edit: oh wait lol were they edited out

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

oh wait lol were they edited out

I edited. I just wanted to talk about bob:oops:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

bryanspears
18 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

there's many more songs of hers that have leaked too, i'm not sure which ones were intended for FN though so i just listed 3 of the better-known ones. there's stuff like Berlin Summer, Bad Idea, Ball & Chain, Jealousy, Top Dollar and Pour Me a Lie that have leaked that are pretty good stuff that may be officially released cause i think she always intended to do a re-release.

Berlin Summer is a DL1 outtake :awkney:

anyways the tracks have already been confirmed by insiders to be prisoner, un dia, fever, that kind of woman (original), and then supposedly if it aint me (solo), we're good (new track), and new collab

gypsy101
1 minute ago, bryanspears said:

Berlin Summer is a DL1 outtake :awkney:

anyways the tracks have already been confirmed by insiders to be prisoner, un dia, fever, that kind of woman (original), and then supposedly if it aint me (solo), we're good (new track), and new collab

ok like i said i wasn't sure about Berlin Summer tbh but it's a cute song and it leaked around the same time as others from FN outtakes so no need to be rude :awkney:

wow surprised they're not gonna release the Normani version of If It Ain't Me tbh

Archived