Dua Lipa debuts blonde bob

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catnikko
11 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Why do people think smoking is cool? Ugh it's disgusting. She looks good though, just ditch the cigs gurl :triggered:   

10 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Why is she trying to make smoking look cool? Is she the new face for Marlboro? :awkney:

she's just have a cigarette, jfc :awkney: not everyone smokes to feel 'cool' i smoke because i like ****ing smoking :saladga:

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Her fanbase is younger and there is NOTHING positive to say about taking up smoking...so to post 3 pictures making it appear cool to smoke is not a good message to send to young people who are highly impressionable and wanna imitate their favorite artists 

How are you making excuses for that? Are you a smoker? 

Surprise honey, I’m not, but I’m for giving people a ****ing break. If young people want to smoke, they will, and Dua Lipa will have nothing to do about it.

Yxilon
5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Sorry, but it's ridiculous that celebs glamorise things like smoking :saladga:

I hope Rihanna does not read this :enigma:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

boyerased

Let her smoke it’s not like Gaga wasn’t doing all that and more at 22. People can have their own choices. 

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

she's just have a cigarette, jfc :awkney: not everyone smokes to feel 'cool' i smoke because i like ****ing smoking :saladga:

Well when you're a smoker doesnt surprise me you would not condemn it...

If You Say So Shrug GIF

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Reject False Icons

Why does she look so much like Carly Rae Jepsen :huntyga:

That dry blonde bob was very popular in the early 2000’s with Uma Thurman on Kill Bill, Robyn and many more. 
but nobody remembers it now, maybe it will go popular now

Stone S

I agree with everyone about smoking. I started smoking because I thought it was cool back in 2016 when was 15 years old. Only about 2 weeks ago did I stop smoking and it’s done a lot of mental damage on me.

smoking is only bad for you and it’s nothing to be proud of. It does carry an aesthetic but it also carries hella health issues and it’s an expensive habit to keep up with

but everyone’s choices are their own and no one should be shamed for it. She probably deals with her own struggles that we don’t know

social media is an illusion. You don’t know these people the way you think you do

Welcome to Industria

Teletubby
Just now, Adrenaliner said:

giphy.gif

4762cd3f408b351adc2c73f1273e65fe.jpg

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

FentyGa
18 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

According to the rumors, it will include the remixes plus the songs she released already. 

An EP would include more tracks and probably a different sound ( at least I hope)

that already came out lol

fca8e447-10d0-45c3-b722-ed4da65741ec.jpg

Archived