Born This Way (Reimagined) Vinyl Concept

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
franminervini

wow this is crazy, great work! I'd buy it straight away :giveup:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

HotLikeMexico
17 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

Literally though, I've always loved the bike photo but the font was too odd and too big for that cover. 

I wished she incorporated the Handwritten Born This Way on the cover somehow. All the singles that that followed that theme and aesthetic had that. 

HotLikeMexico
14 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I didn't notice the font at first but looks good even though I prefer the original one. Many fans hated it but I think it fits the bike better since it's inspired by the 80's and heavy metal, like Metallica's Ride The Lightning cover.

Same. I always got Painkiller by Judas Priest vibes.

LUCARTPOP
2 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

I wished she incorporated the Handwritten Born This Way on the cover somehow. All the singles that that followed that theme and aesthetic had that. 

True, I think she didn't want to recycle the "Born This Way" autograph she used for the single cover. 

Grigio Guy

THIS IS STUNNING. YOU HAVE ME WANTING TO PRINT OUT PORTIONS OF THIS FOR WHEN MY UO VINYL COMES IN.

ALSO WHERE DID YOU GET THE FIRST PHOTO FOR THE VINYL SLEEVE,

Religion is a product to sell.

LUCARTPOP
4 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

THIS IS STUNNING. YOU HAVE ME WANTING TO PRINT OUT PORTIONS OF THIS FOR WHEN MY UO VINYL COMES IN.

ALSO WHERE DID YOU GET THE FIRST PHOTO FOR THE VINYL SLEEVE,

I believe it just came out/leaked! 

033.jpg

LUCARTPOP
Just now, Bloody Josh said:

Amazing!!!! How did you make this if you don't mind me asking?

I made it with Photoshop CS6! I used a vinyl mockup which I found through Google and made the cover/sleeves/backcover with Photoshop itself! :) 

1 hour ago, LUCARTPOP said:

I made it with Photoshop CS6! I used a vinyl mockup which I found through Google and made the cover/sleeves/backcover with Photoshop itself! :) 

Thank you! Ive tried using photoshop but I only have an iPad so i get the mobile version :messga: hopefully I'll get a laptop soon and can try things out.

MonsterofFame
On 1/8/2021 at 1:48 PM, LUCARTPOP said:

Exactly! It also sets the tone for the album so well and feels like the start of a journey! Marry The Night always felt like a closer song to me, like she sums up the story both lyrically and production wise, what a finale chile! :bradley: 

Marry The Night was supposed to be the closer, actually. Gaga apparently re-ordered the entire album shortly before its release. (It also was supposed to be lead single)

LUCARTPOP
5 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

Marry The Night was supposed to be the closer, actually. Gaga apparently re-ordered the entire album shortly before its release. (It also was supposed to be lead single)

I hate her label..

MonsterofFame
8 hours ago, LUCARTPOP said:

I hate her label..

The label actually wanted MTN to be the lead. Gaga wanted BTW to be the lead because it was "the most important song of my career" and she was heavily campaigning LGBT rights at the time.

warhol killer
4 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

The label actually wanted MTN to be the lead. Gaga wanted BTW to be the lead because it was "the most important song of my career" and she was heavily campaigning LGBT rights at the time.

Imagine if Dance In The Dark was the last TFM single and Marry The Night was the first single. It could have been a great transition. :diane:

Great work by the way @LUCARTPOP those mock-ups look real. :enigma:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived