life

Gaga tweets: wants Trump impeached

Jewels n Drugs

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

The Lady has spoken. I thought she called us thots though :air: It wasn’t part of the tweet

TimisaMonster

Honestly this is what I've been saying...impeachment would be better than invoking a band aid 25th amendment 

THIS is even more impeachable than his first time...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

What would be the timeline of another impeachment trial? Would it even be possible to schedule it, prep for it, and carry out all of the hearings and votes before inauguration day? I hear what she's saying but I don't know how long any sort of feasible effort actually takes :huh:

I would guess it takes at the very least several days and even a week or two just for the trial, depending on the situation, but is this something they could wrap up in half a day if they really felt like it?

Edited to add: First impeachment trial lasted January 16 – February 5, 2020 (2 weeks and 6 days) but maybe this wouldn't have to cover as much ground as that one.

⚡🐲

Enigma
4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Meh with 12 days left of Trump being president it would be kinda useless right?

This unstable **** can do a lot in 12 days

RadioIsOurs
38 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I thought she called us thots though :air: It wasn’t part of the tweet

That would make her twice as right

PartySick
24 minutes ago, PEZ said:

What would be the timeline of another impeachment trial? Would it even be possible to schedule it, prep for it, and carry out all of the hearings and votes before inauguration day? I hear what she's saying but I don't know how long any sort of feasible effort actually takes :huh:

I would guess it takes at the very least several days and even a week or two just for the trial, depending on the situation, but is this something they could wrap up in half a day if they really felt like it?

Edited to add: First impeachment trial lasted January 16 – February 5, 2020 (2 weeks and 6 days) but maybe this wouldn't have to cover as much ground as that one.

I think a lot of Republicans just want him gone at this point so it might go faster. They should impeach him regardless of whether or not it gets done by Jan 20th though. Then they can say he'll never hold office again.

Some people want him impeached before he can pardon himself but preemptive self-pardons are not a thing so that's really not a concern.

🖤

Archived