Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ROUND 8 - Plus/Minus - Battle Royale of Gaga's discography

Gerrard174

Featured Posts

degenerate

So i have to take off 2 points of some flop songs and give the 2 points to other songs?

Basicalleh. But give them to songs that you like obviously, or songs that deserve to be higher. Same with songs that deserve to be lower

And yayyy mah songs in the lead!

Edited by degenerate

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gerrard174

• Guille

• misanthrope

• Pure Adrenaline

Telephone >> Judas

Someone needs to kill Judas.

Gurl, bye Maybe video-wise but song-wise Judas murders Telephone. Gaga even has a hard time listening to Telephone.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Telephone: 2

Just Dance: 8

Monster: 8

Judas: 8

Government Hooker: 12 (+1)

Alejandro: 10 (-1)

Bloody Mary: 10 (+1)

Poker Face: 10

Marry the Night: 11

So Happy I Could Die: 9 (-1)

Scheiße: 16

Dance in the Dark: 18

Heavy Metal Lover: 19

Bad Romance: 19

Paparazzi: 21

The Edge of Glory: 20

misanthrope

Gurl, bye Maybe video-wise but song-wise Judas murders Telephone. Gaga even has a hard time listening to Telephone.

Judas is overrated, Telephone is obviously underrated. Plus she only has trouble listening to it because recording it was a stressful experience for her. She has no objections to the song itself~

degenerate

Judas is overrated, Telephone is obviously underrated. Plus she only has trouble listening to it because recording it was a stressful experience for her. She has no objections to the song itself~

Subjective. I think it's a disaster of a song with 4 minutes of annoying generic dance beats with some of the most cheesy lyrics in Gaga's discography. It also lacks composition - the whole song just sounds the same to me. No ups, no downs, just.....eh. It's clear it was made for Britney, let's put it that way.

Telephone: 1

So Happy I Could Die: 9

Just Dance: 9

Alejandro: 10

Bloody Mary: 10

Government Hooker: 12

Heavy Metal Lover: 19

The Edge of Glory: 19

Paparazzi: 22

misanthrope

Subjective. I think it's a disaster of a song with 4 minutes of annoying generic dance beats with some of the most cheesy lyrics in Gaga's discography. It also lacks composition - the whole song just sounds the same to me. No ups, no downs, just.....eh. It's clear it was made for Britney, let's put it that way.

When people put it down for not being a conceptually knotted mess I shake my head. Its a fun pop song that serves its purpose and she executed it so well. I'd rather have an album of Telephone's than an album consisting of overly wrought and calculated attempts at being out of the box.

degenerate

When people put it down for not being a conceptually knotted mess I shake my head. Its a fun pop song that serves its purpose and she executed it so well. I'd rather have an album of Telephone's than an album consisting of overly wrought and calculated attempts at being out of the box.

I'd love an album full of fun dance tracks too. BTW was too try hard. Telephone was just a hit and a miss, IMO.

misanthrope

I'd love an album full of fun dance tracks too. BTW was too try hard. Telephone was just a hit and a miss, IMO.

Well as much as I like it at least we can agree on that. Plus i've always liked Britney Spears a lot which one could assume might play into why I don't turn my nose up to Telephone.

Pure Adrenaline

-Telephone: 0-

So Happy I Could Die: 9

Just Dance: 9

Alejandro: 9

Heavy Metal Lover: 20

Finally we could say goodbye to another song...

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

degenerate

monster4ever is not playing by the rules.

gorl no one does. it would take literally years to finish this game if everyone voted once a week

Edited by degenerate

Monster: 7

Judas: 9

So Happy I Could Die: 10

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

WhiplashCowboy

Monster: 7

Judas: 9

So Happy I Could Die: 10

The round is already over. 5 songs (Hair,Lovegame, Y&I, BTW and Telephone) are eliminated

The round is already over. 5 songs (Hair,Lovegame, Y&I, BTW and Telephone) are eliminated

Oh lol sorry

• Mills locked this topic