Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

The Fame: 290k in 2020

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Genuine Guy 09
4 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

The way it's almost as much as Chromatica sold in the US in 2020ย :billie:

Girlies please... Chromatica sold over 840k US 2020.. Its not the flop that people make out, kii. More like Katy's smileย 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

ProdigyARTPOP

So in 2020, Gaga had 3 albums sell almost 300k each.

The Fame with its 290kย 

ASIB did over 500k.

and Chromatica did over 800kย 

Harry Kat
3 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Girlies please... Chromatica sold over 840k US 2020.. Its not the flop that people make out, kii. More like Katy's smileย 

THIS! 842k and the album was released in the end of Q2 with no promo etc. The album did more than great given the circumstances! It's coming for that Platinum certification inย 2021!:hor:

Harry Kat

So The Fame did 290k and was not in the year end chart. That means that ASIB at #137 should definitely did more than 500k units last year in USA! It was at almost 2,9 million units in September according to BB, so it's coming for that 3x Platinum certificationย :applause:

Genuine Guy 09
4 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

THIS! 842k and the album was released in the end of Q2 with no promo etc. The album did more than great given the circumstances! It's coming for that Platinum certification inย 2021!:hor:

It isn't a smash era, no, but it's not going to be. It's a dance album in 2020, if Dua had dropped her album on two singles she'd be nowhere near platinum. The market is full of rap, tiktok, males... Chromatica has done more than fine. Pop in general isn't the same and it's a global sounding album.ย 

Chromatica is a #1 multi top 10 week album, has a top 5 hit and a #1 hit that will go platinum and multi platinum respectively, as well as a promo single that peaked top 40 that will go platinum.

Yes it's been consistently frontloaded, but Chromatica is far from a flop as it'll chart for at least 33-35 weeks, which is more than ARTPOP and C2C which also weren't flops

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Jose P
1 hour ago, Gagaloo911 said:

The way it's almost as much as Chromatica sold in the US in 2020ย :billie:

ย 

1 hour ago, KORG said:

Not actually much different to chromatica is it?ย :wtfga:

Why do some of yโ€™all think this is what Chromatica has sold in total when it literally debutedย with 274kย :smh:

Justin Drew Bieber

Some of yโ€™all shouldnโ€™t be comparing The Fame to Chromatica... obviously TF was bigger but Chromatica wasnโ€™t a flop. Thereโ€™s albums other girls released lastย year that only spent 4 weeks on the BB200 while Chromatica is at 31 weeks so far.

Gagaloo911
3 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

ย 

2 hours ago, Jose P said:

ย 

Why do some of yโ€™all think this is what Chromatica has sold in total when it literally debutedย with 274kย :smh:

Whoops I was mistaking the pure sales it sold for total I guess.

Yea that wouldn't make sense it only did around 300k when it did 274k debut week.

300k a year for an album over a decade old, not badย 

MonsterofFame
5 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Itโ€™s such an eyesore to see that it peaked at #2 in the US :saladga:

Anyone know if it would've been #1 if TFM EP sales (non-deluxe) weren't separated?

Kitana
6 hours ago, Midnightrush891 said:

My streams really paid off, youโ€™re welcome Gaga!

ย 

5 hours ago, LadyGoo said:

And 289k of them are from my streams :ally:

tenor.gif

You will learn respect!

The Z
18 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Wow more than Smile:bye:

Well Poker Face did better than Stupid Love on YT so...ย :rip: but not the whole album come on lol

bloody g
18 hours ago, Monster7 said:

Is it TF + TFM or TF alone?

Both

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

Archived