Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

'Chromatica' #6 best selling album in US

Teletubby

Featured Posts

LilyLark
6 hours ago, JustTea said:

Because it didn't... :dom:

You clearly have no idea about the sales nowadays, 300k pure in the US is amazing, 680k pure globally. 3M SPS globally and 850k in the US. Flop my ass, it's one of the biggest albums of the year with minimal promo. :whitney:

I agree with you! I was pointing out some fans have no idea about sales-or act obtuse. Gaga's pure sales # are amazing, and her streaming #s were/are quite strong considering she's normally "weak" in that field.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/8/2021 at 9:30 PM, GNZAREVILO said:

Nah it was all over the media so

Every Youtube video she released was literally flooded with Katy stans saying she was over and Katy is the new queen, I remember arguing with nearly all of them :ally:

That definitely contributed to media picking up on the story too, i'd say it was Perez, Katy and Madonna fans that really went in on the 'She's over' Thing that caused a few news articles, it wasnt all over the media, i'd say Gaga brought it up more than they did at the time (Boo'ing she added at the VMA's, the 'She's over ARTPOP video etc)

not amused the queen GIF

Anyway, thank god that whole thing is over! Finally in a place of respect she deserves

bbc news GIF

Stupid Oreo

Chromatica doesn’t have my interest on the charts but The Fame being #3 12 years after it’s release? Tricon shüt

Archived