Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

'Chromatica' #6 best selling album in US

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber
2 hours ago, Medusa said:

Ironically it was mainly by Katy Perry fans....

I'll just leave it at that :haroon:

There are STILL Kats trying to call Gaga a flop in 2021 :lmao:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatican

This is why I’m glad Gaga is diversifying and becoming an in demand and talented actress and expanding her branding. The music industry is not what it was even five years ago. Things are rapidly changing and Gaga shouldn’t try to be “the new Queen of pop” because it’s not going to happen no matter how hard she wants it with these material conditions. 

Defmix100
17 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

While I love collecting CDs I have to agree with your last sentence, I never use the CDs that I buy because I feel like I’m wasting streams. I just use Spotify to actually listen to the music, but also love to collect CD albums.

I still use CD's but I don't stream unless you count youtube

gypsy101
On 1/7/2021 at 10:42 AM, funkyhaus said:

Well done but I’m surprised Billie outsold it :bear:

really? it just won AOTY at the Grammys last year so interest is still very high

r4therupbeat
2 hours ago, Monster7 said:

No, this numbers are pure albums only, TEA and SEA is not counted. Chromatica sold over 750k units, but I doubt it made it to the top 10...

After Hours and folklore both sold more than 2 million

oh, thanks for clarifying, I double checked before my post and it was not in the OP

ALGAYDO
On 1/7/2021 at 7:45 AM, Jewels n Drugs said:

Can u imagine the numbers if Gaga just gave any effort 

Can you imagine if her fans cared more about the actually music more than they did the charts? :heart:

Animal Claws
3 hours ago, r4therupbeat said:

so Chromatica did 60k since it's release day?:rip: she's so promo sensitive in the US

No, that's just pure sales. The album sold 840k by now. 

JRCF29
3 hours ago, Monster7 said:

Chromatica sold over 750k units, but I doubt it made it to the top 10...

It made top 40:bradley:

Don't Call Me Gaga

SKANK
25 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Can you imagine if her fans cared more about the actually music more than they did the charts? :heart:

Can you imagine if fans realized a collection of short bops, produced by Max Martin and Bloodpop, featuring Ariana Grande and BlackPink, was created primarily with the intention of charting well?

It’s Chromatica not Fetch The Bolt Cutters. 

Let the Chart Queens have their fun on a pop forum. :)

LilyLark

Not surprised. Really don't understand why some "fans" insist Chromatica flopped...and this is just pure sales. It still did quite well with streaming (at least in the US), which is interesting because Gaga's never been particularly strong with streaming #s, traditional pop is kind of not a popular genre right now at least in the US, etc. When you add in streaming + pure sales she's probably close to a million.

LOL I was curious so I googled and it pops up with her opening week #s in the UK and not her actual sales numbers.

Jewels n Drugs
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

Can you imagine if fans realized a collection of short bops, produced by Max Martin and Bloodpop, featuring Ariana Grande and BlackPink, was created primarily with the intention of charting well?

It’s Chromatica not Fetch The Bolt Cutters. 

Let the Chart Queens have their fun on a pop forum. :)

:heart:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

JustTea
13 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Not surprised. Really don't understand why some "fans" insist Chromatica flopped...and this is just pure sales. It still did quite well with streaming (at least in the US), which is interesting because Gaga's never been particularly strong with streaming #s, traditional pop is kind of not a popular genre right now at least in the US, etc. When you add in streaming + pure sales she's probably close to a million.

LOL I was curious so I googled and it pops up with her opening week #s in the UK and not her actual sales numbers.

Because it didn't... :dom:

You clearly have no idea about the sales nowadays, 300k pure in the US is amazing, 680k pure globally. 3M SPS globally and 850k in the US. Flop my ass, it's one of the biggest albums of the year with minimal promo. :whitney:

JustTea
15 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

I feel like HDD had the number closer to 800,000

HDD used SPS, 331k is pure.

Teletubby

look at dance/electronic top albums 
11.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived