💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi got inspired by today’s event to record music again

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

Is she seriously using this for inspiration to go back to the studio??? :deadbanana:

I- :messga:

Demi and her messes continue :poot:

Hottie Detector

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography

trying to capitalize off of this injustice is really disgusting 

also demi not sure if you’re aware but trump is going to be out of office in about 2 weeks, we don’t need an impeachment now.

she really watched the event unfold and called her manager and said "bobby 2, we gotta make some music"

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Just now, Chromatography said:

also demi not sure if you’re aware but trump is going to be out of office in about 2 weeks, we don’t need an impeachment now.

we really do need an impeachment and a removal now, we cannot allow him to leave unpunished

Chromatography
Just now, Jill said:

we really do need an impeachment and a removal now, we cannot allow him to leave unpunished

i thought he was already in trouble after his presidency for other things tho? or am i mistaken?

2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i thought he was already in trouble after his presidency for other things tho? or am i mistaken?

He was but after what happened today, the Republicans are sure to finally abandon him, and given that fact, we can't let him be free to do whatever he wants with the two weeks he has left. No way

Rahrahbitchson

She can't do that much for America, her songs can't even chart hot 100. Thank u demi for making that announcement that no one care about in this moment. We count the intention gurl. 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Summerboi14

I don't get why y'all tear her down for standing up and fit for the right thing?

If Gaga did this she would get a lot of praise. Commander In Chief was amazing.

Let her do the best she can and be happy that some famous people actually care about politics. 

I wonder what Gaga will do with this. One Instagram Story? One Tweet? 

Archived