💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

SAG Awards extremely disappointed with Grammys reschedule to the same date

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Now that the Recording Academy and CBS have moved this year’s Grammy Awards telecast to March 14, that puts it in competition with the 27th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards — and SAG-AFTRA is not happy with the news. SAG-AFTRA announced the revised March ceremony date on July 2.
It’s unclear whether the Recording Academy realized that SAG-AFTRA had already laid claim to March 14.

SAG-AFTRA Statement
sdh.jpg

This isn’t the first time the Grammys and the SAG Awards have wound up on competing dates. In 2020 the 26th Annual SAG Awards were originally scheduled for Jan. 26, 2020 but after Grammy Awards were announced for the same date, SAG-AFTRA moved the SAG Awards a week up, to Jan. 19.

source
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

JazzGa

There's only 52 weekends in a year and there are definitely more than 52 award ceremonies in the world :oops: It's inevitable. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Rahrahbitchson

Don't worry, we will be watching a real and fair award, grammys? I DON'T KNOW HER 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Ryusei

what a mess. The grammys should have just stuck with their original date and instead of trying so hard for an in person event that won't happen should have prepared a virtual option as well. 

Musery

I still have some respect for entity that is the Grammys but they are truly doing their best to ruin their power. Morons

Anderson123

Lol I honestly enjoy watching the Oscars, SAGs, etc. more than the Grammys so if they keep the same date I know what I’d be watching that night. :trollga:

They’re all probably gonna get postponed anyway. :bradley:

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, RenegAde said:

Lets all decide to watch the SAGs instead

I wish they would invite The Weeknd to sing. :billie:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Teletubby

they changed date to April 4th

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

buzzkill
7 minutes ago, Red said:

I don't understand how that would be a problem, the awards have very distinct target audiences

I think they share a good amount of same audience actually. They are both pop culture award show if you think it patiently.

ThisGuyTony

SAG Award viewers (2020): 2.68 million

Grammy Award viewers (2020): 18.7 million

It's not like people were rushing to watch them anyways. :billie:

Archived