💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Kanye has affair with Jeffree Star (allegedly)

Varys

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Bitch

Also remember that Jeffree said in one of the Shane videos that he had hooked up with married male celebrities:ally:

Teletubby

:ladyhaha:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Emmanymar
15 hours ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

you don’t need to tell me this. my point was kanye had allegedly had affairs with two LGBTQ celebrities. was not trying to compare the two or say that amanda wasn’t a woman. 

if anyone knows this it’s me, i’m literally transgender myself :billie: thanks for reminding me about what being trans is tho?

I’m trans too :kara:

high culture

Remember when amber rose said finger up the booty ass bitch? I guess she really meant it like that

MonsterofFame

This doesn't surprise me. It's been an open secret for years that Kanye has had affairs with numerous men, especially those in the fashion industry when he was working a lot in Paris.

What does surprise me is that Kanye would be dumb enough to do it with such a high-profile drama queen like Jeffree. I just don't believe it.

I think this is part of the Kardashian PR mega-machine, and it's working like a charm. Kim, Kanye, and Jeffree all benefit from this. The whole media ploy has Kim and Kris written all over it.

Serial Chiller

nnnnn i know it's fake but this is high key entertaining. 

Spoiler

at least better than the Millie Bobby Brown is a homophobic joke which was at the expense of a young girl. :triggered:

Andy McQueen

Jeffree probably started that rumor himself, who knows, it wouldn't be the first time him trying to make everyone believe in a lie... I think both him and Kanye are awful tbh, they seem like pathological narcissists (cluster B or something?) to me, I'm sorry, I think they are toxic people. (I know it always has reasons, probably socialization, upbringing, trauma, who knows, but still I would not want to be friends with either of them...) 

Archived