Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga as Ally on JWT scene

Rifek

Featured Posts

NewUsername
On 1/6/2021 at 3:58 PM, Suspiria said:

No, she cancelled my date twice:bear:

It was though. What exactly about that stage was in any way tied to Gaga or Joanne or even that tour? It was all just standard black stage with some plain white bridges (which really obscured the view, they didn't need to be so big). Other than the piano (which was very cool), it didn't have any sort of set pieces or styling or stage dressing. It could belong to anyone.

I'm not bashing the tour though. Her vocals/dancing were undeniably her best by far, the costumes looked amazing on her. The interludes/backdrops were so cool and refreshing after the drought that was the Joanne era.

The moving parts of the stage were fun and interesting, and added a lot of dynamism to the show. I'm not saying the stage was bad - but it was definitely generic.

Was it a more minimalistic approach? Definitely, but it was not generic at all.
Imo, the stage design was very streamlined and worked perfectly. Like remove the extra whistles and blows (which I also like), but make sure that you have a strong base, and that was the case. I'd say it was done way better than the artRave stage, which was also quite minimalistic.

lady-gaga-3713-steve-jennings.jpg

DV8RljKXUAE2Oz5.jpg

DGP_wR2WAAEiTja.jpg

DGM2vOhXUAAx5lP.jpg

csm_robe-lady-gaga-joanne-tour-2017-06_5

TAIT-Lady-Gaga-Joanne-World-Tour-2017-11

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scarlet Bitch

but will the performance leak? :oprah:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

HausOfMark
14 hours ago, numb the flame said:

It’s from the part where she sings Shallow however we don’t see her walking across the bridges, it cuts directly to her at the piano singing.  

Yes I know this scene but I was wondering if there was a scene from/with that photo.

-Mark

numb the flame
10 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

Yes I know this scene but I was wondering if there was a scene from/with that photo.

The photo is her walking to the piano in the video posted above. The footage of her walking got cut out of the end movie 

Archived