💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

A custom Chromatica earpiece for Gaga

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

Karen Smith
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Gaga now posted it too...otherwise they would have said that it’s not smth for Gaga 

How many times it needs to be said that ladygaganow knows nothing? They posted it because they saw it just like us and now they want to have attention :ohwell: don't give it to them

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame

Yeah in-ears are used for live performances but it doesn't necessarily mean Gaga is going to perform anytime soon. It seems a bit random to get new, custom ones made but then again they could have been made just incase TCB takes place in the summer (on planet Chromatica that is). We could get a Grammys performance, we could get a tweet saying "thank you for my nominations monsters" the night of the grammy's where she'll inevitably get snubbed yet again we just don't know so don't expect anything just because she's had custom in-ears made. 

53 minutes ago, Lampost said:

Are they saying they've made this for Gaga and she needs to DM them to get it? :huh:

I think they made it for her and now they want her to get in touch so they can give it to her. I also think it means she doesn’t know about it.

numb the flame
Just now, Juniper said:

I think they made it for her and now they want her to get in touch so they can give it to her. I also think it means she doesn’t know about it.

Surely she could sue them for using her logos without her giving them permission. That's why the artists who created her sine mask and necklace couldn't sell them to us because the artists needed her permission for general sale.  

Tinnitus15
22 minutes ago, Little99 said:

How many times it needs to be said that ladygaganow knows nothing? They posted it because they saw it just like us and now they want to have attention :ohwell: don't give it to them

Well they did say that she won’t perform at NYE 

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Surely she could sue them for using her logos without her giving them permission. That's why the artists who created her sine mask and necklace couldn't sell them to us because the artists needed her permission for general sale.  

Yeah I don’t think he just created it so she can buy it 

Tinnitus15
34 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Why would this leak from a tour that is not happening until mid-summer? I think a Grammys performance is definitely in reach.

It’s possible considering that she could take 1/2 more Grammies and It’s an opportunity for Ariana to take her first pop/Duo Grammy 

numb the flame
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Virtual tour confirmed please :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Honestly, I'd be here for a virtual tour. Like she could start at 20:30 in each time zone which works well for her as the Paris and London dates would start during the day time for the US. 

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Honestly, I'd be here for a virtual tour. Like she could start at 20:30 in each time zone which works well for her as the Paris and London dates would start during the day time for the US. 

Her Christmas present for us :messga:

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Her Christmas present for us :messga:

Like YUNGBLUD did a virtual tour so if he can do it, there's no way Gaga can't do it. She could even do it on the dates she should be performing. 

Tinnitus15
14 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Like YUNGBLUD did a virtual tour so if he can do it, there's no way Gaga can't do it. She could even do it on the dates she should be performing. 

He is in interscope right?

Archived