💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga's "most memorable artists of the last 20 years" ranking

Guillaume Hamon

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
On 1/5/2021 at 11:54 AM, Najoua Belyzel said:

No Mylène Farmer... but Kanye is up here ?

:sure:

This survey is weird

If it was a favorite artist list Mylène would be there for sure...

Hre the most memorable term probably made folks go for the ones they heard the most about in the last 20 years...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617
On 1/5/2021 at 5:23 AM, Regina George said:

Britney is IMO much more memorable than Rihanna.. 

If you're white IMO. 

JustTea

Britney should be above Bey tbh, I've known Britney from early 2000's but never heard of Bey before Telephone... :billie:

Spoiler

Living in the Europe, I guess that matters a lot.

Regina George
59 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

If you're white IMO. 

What is this supposed to mean? :bear: Has nothing to do with race. Britney is much more memorable like I said. No matter how many hits she has, Britney was the pop culture for years and will be remembered for years. Rihanna had no memorable career moments.

myluis617
4 hours ago, Regina George said:

What is this supposed to mean? :bear: Has nothing to do with race. Britney is much more memorable like I said. No matter how many hits she has, Britney was the pop culture for years and will be remembered for years. Rihanna had no memorable career moments.

Yeah sure....

Guillaume Hamon
15 hours ago, myluis617 said:

If you're white IMO. 

It's not your race that determines who's memorable to you lol.

If you were a kid in the early 2000's you'll say Britney was very memorable but if you're a bit younger you rather remember Rihanna since you first were exposed to her at her peak.

Honestly if it was "most memorable of the last 15 years" I would say Rihanna clearly but here I would say Riri but not by far, Britney was huge and got huge buzz that made her unforgettable. :)

Guillaume Hamon
15 hours ago, JustTea said:

Britney should be above Bey tbh, I've known Britney from early 2000's but never heard of Bey before Telephone... :billie:

Hide contents

Living in the Europe, I guess that matters a lot.

She had huge hits on Europe from 1999 to telephone tho.

Or maybe it was just in some parts of Europe ? :)

Supersonic

Rihanna being above Britney makes absolute sense, Rihanna literally is the best-selling female musician in many European countries, before Madonna :deadbanana:

Britney's peak of success has been somewhat short (1999-2004), her "comeback" in 2008 was not as well received in Europe as it was in the USA. Rihanna had continuous success and hits after hits in Europe for over 10 years before effectively retiring in early 2016 when ANTI came out.

Also the argument that Rihanna is "fresh of people's minds" when Rihanna's last album was released 5 years ago AND before Britney released her last studio album does not make ANY sense. :deadbanana:

JustTea
6 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

She had huge hits on Europe from 1999 to telephone tho.

Or maybe it was just in some parts of Europe ? :)

When I saw this for the first time, I only knew Britney (cringed to her part so hard back then :smh:) and Pink who slayed this so hard. I guess Bey wasn't that big in the Northern Europe radio/tv.

Guillaume Hamon
3 hours ago, JustTea said:

When I saw this for the first time, I only knew Britney (cringed to her part so hard back then :smh:) and Pink who slayed this so hard. I guess Bey wasn't that big in the Northern Europe radio/tv.

2003's crazy in love wasn't a hit in nothern Europe ? :)

JustTea
14 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

2003's crazy in love wasn't a hit in nothern Europe ? :)

Idk, it has only a few #1's :oprah:

Archived