• Last Reply
bloody g
6 hours ago, danbekim said:

i'm predicting hitting 100 million views by either May or the end of the year

yeah, year 2040 :billie:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

JustTea

All these pathetic negative comments :dom:

It will get a boost to views when Sour Candy or whatever next MV is released... :bye:

TEANUS

I think this is pretty good?? YouTube has gone down for Western artists but yet 911 is gaining views quicker than John Wayne, Joanne (WDYTYG?) [PV], and G.U.Y. did. Just another metric that shows that Gaga’s popularity overall has improved greatly since 2013-2016 and still continues to repeak!

It still deserves so much more and deserved being sent to radio, a physical release, and merch! 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Economy
13 hours ago, ElectroKid said:

We take what we can get :bear:

13 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

“Achievement” :air:

It's not reaching 100M views anytime soon (ever?) 

That's still better than Katy Perry's Smile

That bop and colourful video deserved sooooooo much better :deadbanana:

FfFfFfFF

I know people are used to much bigger numbers from Gaga and in general but tbh even the most viral hits kind of struggled in terms of Youtube views over this past year. English-speaking international artists don't get to600M as easily as in 2010-2015 anymore.

StrawberryBlond

This is great especially in this short amount of time. Don't know why people are expecting much better considering its not an official single, has barely charted anywhere worldwide and has had no promo apart from a very brief moment as part of a medley at the VMAs. Her previous videos that are similar to this like Beautiful Dirty Rich, John Wayne and Joanne got nowhere near the same views or likes at this stage or have even got this amount of likes or views at all. Gaga's stats have come on leaps and bounds since those days since she started gaining lots of new subscribers since the Chromatica era began (seriously, she had roughly 15.8 million subscribers when it was beginning, now she has over 19 million). I remember back before Shallow came out when she hit a mere 10 million subscribers. Her fortunes have really improved since she started making those gains. She'd never have got these stats for a video like 911 back in the day with her lower subscriber count.

I think it will win awards for its artistry.  That will bring it to people's attention and the views will skyrocket, imo.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived