Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber
3 minutes ago, jorja said:

Well it could be worse :bear: that's all i'll say

You’re right, it’s not the end of the world, she’ll come back even harder this year. :vegas:

Genuine Guy 09

a sour candy mv would actually help it's views - thats cross interest - also ya'll saying this is tragic, but it reached 50m views much quicker than Taylor's 'The Man' and 'The Man' was an actual US single. Y

es it's not great but for literally a song that was a radio single in italy, its not too shabby. Gaga has underperformed this era, but that doesn't mean flop at all - she has hit the targets of 'success', regardless of how hard or soft she hit them

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Galvon

At first I found the video very distracting from the actual song, and I thought it didn't match the chromatica eastetic, and ruined the cohesiveness of everything we had so seen so far. (still do tho) But as a video on it's own, for what it is, I think it's one of her best actually.

Mirrion Rizzons
6 hours ago, Phantomhive said:

I could've sworn this hit 40m like 2 months ago. Why are Gaga's yt views so damn tragic :bradley:

All western artists flop on YouTube nowadays compared to a few years ago. If youtube had the same audience as in 2017 I reckon 911 would be at 80M+, ROM 500M+

Mirrion Rizzons
4 hours ago, danbekim said:

i'm predicting hitting 100 million views by either May or the end of the year

It’s currently getting like 110,000 daily views and that will only decrease with time. I predict like 61M by the end of 2021 :bear:

Kadikaado

I could've sworn this hit 40m like 2 months ago. Why are Gaga's yt views so damn tragic :bradley:

Yes, it did, the views dropped because of lack of promotion.

Gaga youtube views aren't tragic, it's actually increasing, but she didn't ever promoted it since the release of the single. It's not a single, it wasn't sent to radio, even people who like don't know about this, only pop music fans.

6 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I predict that it’ll hit 100M by July

Not really, it's getting around 1 million views a week and the tendency is to go lower as time passes. Unless Gaga starts promoting it.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

vyniildisk

shallowe sweaty, im so sorry...

Archived