💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can Lady Gaga Get Cancelled?

Obobo

Featured Posts

Not sure how to share this but check out this reddit post and Ctrl + F “lady gaga”

Just looking up some Shane tea and this person in the comments is trying to get Lady Gaga cancelled for the R Kelly music video and Kesha text messages. Basically saying how she’s been going unscathed for her scandals and has bullsh*t apologies like Shane Dawson. This person also tries to say she’s not bisexual...

Do you think Gaga handled these scandals well or should she still be held accountable? I’m lowkey worried since the Shane subreddit is where the cancel culture crowd thrives, they might use this new info to target Lady Gaga.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa

if she did something problematic, yes lol

it would have to be significant though

she gave a very racially insensitive speech at enigma one time which got backlash but didn’t quite get her cancelled

personally i just think cancelling is personal. you can be offended at someone saying f*g, but i could think it’s funny, and that’s my prerogative as a gay

RenegAde

Whats wrong with the kesha texts?

Even though i still dont get her reasoning behind working with rkelly , many artists worked with Rkelly post 1999 and the internet didnt demand an apology from them . Gaga apologised twice , took the song off all platforms / rerecorded it and scrapped the video . She cant take back her mistake but her apology was not bullshit

roshogullu
25 minutes ago, juede said:

This person also tries to say she’s not bisexual.

if this person feels like they have the right to assume someone else's sexuality, then any word that comes out of their mouth filters out as bullsh*t to me.

this person has no right to call anyone else out or cancel anyone for what they've done in their past, if they currently erase other people's sexualities as per their own convenience themselves.

Glamourpuss

Cancel culture is the worst. It's people pointing the finger at others for something they've done wrong and they don't care if that person could learn from their mistakes or grow and change. They want them to fall from grace and it's so incredibly toxic. Gaga is the type of person who owns up to her mistakes and tries to rectify them. She doesn't deserve to be cancelled especially when there are people who have done much worse without showing signs of remorse. 

Just now, Sneaky said:

The question should be if anyone could ever actually get cancelled? :poot:

shh. let them think they can :huntyga:

I don't need eyes to see

Samma123
29 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

she gave a very racially insensitive speech at enigma one time which got backlash but didn’t quite get her cancelled

what did she say?

LittleMonster20

Lmao imagine caring. It’s just comment sections on Twitter. Worst case scenario she’ll whip out the notepad, go quiet for a few days and go back to normal. I wouldn’t sweat it.

Plus we’ve been over all of this at the Golden Globes era in 2019 and when she tweeted an apology to Katy for the whole text message BS. 

MANiCURE 6

They all seem like they're sitting all day in front of their computer waiting for the one person to cancel :wtfga:

Get a life.

ANTI WP
48 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

what ??? when???

Archived