đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can Lady Gaga Get Cancelled?

Obobo

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, chromatic puzea said:

probably not now but i'm suprised some things of the past didn't get her cancelled

What kind of things im curious now

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromatic puzea
19 minutes ago, Suuus said:

What kind of things im curious now

mostly just racial ignorance

for me specifically, i'm still upset her V magazine cover where she did brown face and pics of her posing with ppl in blackface and how she sexualized the mysteriousness of the burqa

she also said the r-word

there are a lot of reaches and sources that aren't available but this site lists everything

do u like the jojo siwa song

chromaticainmyhead

If you put any further attention about what Gaga has been talking about in recent years it's nearly impossible to find anything that may be insensitive. If so it must be blown waay out of proportion in order to reach the masses... she's just too intelligent and too kind to get cancelled

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Mean Winchester

I remembered she almost got cancelled once by talking about how music in the chart lacks diversity because it was too much hip-hop and RnB during Enigma then some girl accused Gaga being a racist in Twitter (maybe because majority of songs in the chart that time are by black people) and the tweet went viral but, thank god, people stopped talking about it......and, surprise, our girl supports BLM more than some of their favs.

But, seriously, why are people targeting canceling one another!?? Those people should get a job and have a life instead of being a loser behind the screen and trying to ruin people’s lives.

Guillaume Hamon
10 hours ago, FentyGa said:

she gave a very racially insensitive speech at enigma one time which got backlash but didn’t quite get her cancelled

She just said she wanted more music genres to be represented on radios... :triggered:

Since the "snubbed" genres at the time were rather white-led ones some people acted like if she was bashing black artists getting a chance... :saladga: 

As if these genres getting a come-back couldn't be more sung by poc artists than usual.

DavidLuis198
43 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

mostly just racial ignorance

for me specifically, i'm still upset her V magazine cover where she did brown face and pics of her posing with ppl in blackface and how she sexualized the mysteriousness of the burqa

she also said the r-word

there are a lot of reaches and sources that aren't available but this site lists everything

I mean, apart from the blackface, I don't think people would would find such offense on those things to try and cancel her

I don't know how to write in english

sarahb

Yeah there's no way her apology even I barely remember is going to mitigate the damage the R. Kelly video leak would do

GagaSine
9 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Yeah there's no way her apology even I barely remember is going to mitigate the damage the R. Kelly video leak would do

It’s a shame because I would literally cut off one of my fingers to see that video :pray: (Not for r. Kelly obviously but because I am a Gaga completionist)

js4754394o9823

The better question is

Can any rich white person be cancelled?

Mostly no.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Better Day

This “Cancel culture” thing is the biggest bulls**t thing ever. Sad pathetic thing ever

Together You And I!

js4754394o9823

In my opinion

Gaga done a lot of questionable things, but most of them can be explained and with some context it's not THAT bad

People with blackface photo - she was high and drunk at some wierd party, everybody could take a photo without her even knowing about it

Blackface photoshoots - it was a mockery of white people using too much tan, being a burnt barbie, not making fun or even looking like a black person

Kesha, Katy thing - leave them alone. Kesha thought something happened and talked to Gaga about it. Katy Perry is friends with both of them and non of it is our business.

DWUW thing - this song was about owning your mind and heart, no matter what people have done to you, not having sex in the club with R. *elly

And that music video was just an expression of what Gaga felt about her own trauma.

Comparing it to Shane Dawson who painted his face to actually act and make fun of what he thought black person is and build a career off of it, is a little bit too much for me. 

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

10 hours ago, FentyGa said:

I can't find the original clip,  but she essentially echoed that white gay sentiment of 'I miss the charts of 10 years ago', saying that she misses when dance and rock (white-led genres) were at the top. the modern music era has seen more opportunities for poc due to the mainstream success of r&b and hip-hop.
there's more to it but you get the idea.

LMFAO omgggggggGgg I’m screaming 

NCgaga

If Cardi B didn’t get cancelled for openly admitting to drug and rob men when she wa a stripper, and marrying a homophobic man, then no, Gaga can’t get cancelled. 

Archived