💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can Lady Gaga Get Cancelled?

Obobo

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, Kadikaado said:

Collabed with a pedo, married a RAPIST and bailed out her PEDO and RAPIST brother.

Petty is also a convicted murderer

:rip:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

but what about it? Those are "recent" allegations and Gaga did a collab with him like 8 or 9 years ago, it's not like they have been in touch ever since or were bffs back in the day either. Are they going to try to cancel every person that EVER worked or interacted with him then? 

You’re absolutely right, but this is the INTERNET. And we are thinking about the GP, who are in general ruthless behind a keyboard. Mark my words if that video leaks, it will be very damaging for her. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

rasclautmangos

The only way I see Gaga being "canceled" is if it somehow comes out that she's secretly racist or homophobic. Nothing short of that would really affect her. 

If random people sending angry tweets over every little thing Gaga said or did actually mattered in the real world, Gaga would have been canceled many times over by now.

dynamite
4 hours ago, FentyGa said:

I can't find the original clip,  but she essentially echoed that white gay sentiment of 'I miss the charts of 10 years ago', saying that she misses when dance and rock (white-led genres) were at the top. the modern music era has seen more opportunities for poc due to the mainstream success of r&b and hip-hop.
there's more to it but you get the idea.

Ok

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

Serial Chiller
5 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

omg pls how bad can it be? Gaga showing bewbz? We all know her body by now! I doubt there is somn really ocntroversial in that video. 

the leak heavily implied she was playing a drugged up rape victim of R Kelly. 

cmon now. 

GagaSine

I think her team is smart and good at damage control, she would have to do something really bad to get solidly “cancelled”. She already apologized for DWUW so I don’t think the video leaking would hurt her image that much.

All this whining about cancel culture but what about all those deranged right wingers commenting on every single piece of social media related to her that she is a baby eating, devil worshipping hermaphrodite demon. :yennefer:

JusKeepBreathin
7 hours ago, bionic said:

Shane Dawson stand don’t have cancelling power in year of our Lady 2021

Fixed.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Cookie Tookie
7 hours ago, Bubblegum Bitch said:

Those who try to cancel other people should get a life. :sharon:

Glad somebody said it

Reality

It's weird that like 2009-2012 Gaga could do the craziest **** and people would think it's weird, but not cancel her, but then in 2021, Gaga could have a typo in her tweet and people would cancel her immediately.

Cancel culture's so ****ing stupid, I swear. Obviously, when it comes to people like R Kelly or Weinstein, those people 1000% deserve to be "cancelled," however, most of the time, people get triggered over nothing.

With how sensitive people are, I think there could be a moment where Gaga gets heat for something, but she'll never be outright cancelled. Unless she literally does the most inhumane thing possible, then no, Gaga won't be "cancelled."

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Short of CCTV footage leaking of her pushing Lina Morgana, I think Gags is safe from cancellation for now

TEANUS
7 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

They all seem like they're sitting all day in front of their computer waiting for the one person to cancel :wtfga:

Because they are, not just waiting, searching and scouring celebrities’ social medias and the rest of the internet for past mistakes and comments. As if opinions can’t change in days, let alone years. Contributing absolutely NOTHING to society

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

GagaSine

I think Gaga is also simply too powerful, she is very wealthy so even if the public hated her which I don’t think would happen unless it turns out she eats puppies for breakfast or something she would still have a sustained amount of wealth to stay comfortable in her lavish lifestyle and people would still be interested in working with her.

Archived