💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can Lady Gaga Get Cancelled?

Obobo

Featured Posts

Runway
59 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

I can't find the original clip,  but she essentially echoed that white gay sentiment of 'I miss the charts of 10 years ago', saying that she misses when dance and rock (white-led genres) were at the top. the modern music era has seen more opportunities for poc due to the mainstream success of r&b and hip-hop.
there's more to it but you get the idea.

That’s it? :lmao:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

How does this person even know so much about Gaga? That stuff was barely publicised. They're either an ex-fan or obsessed Madonna fan whose been longing for Gaga's downfall for years

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

undertake67
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

I can't find the original clip,  but she essentially echoed that white gay sentiment of 'I miss the charts of 10 years ago', saying that she misses when dance and rock (white-led genres) were at the top. the modern music era has seen more opportunities for poc due to the mainstream success of r&b and hip-hop.
there's more to it but you get the idea.

I remember that, and i don't think she meant that in any way, she was talking about playlists and how people only listen to what's on there. People may wanna interpret like this, but it seems like twisting what she said just to get mad. And it's not like there wasn't black artists dominating the charts years ago. I mean they been dominating the music industry for decades now.

1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

omg pls how bad can it be? Gaga showing bewbz? We all know her body by now! I doubt there is somn really ocntroversial in that video. 

I just mean if it leaks after all the recent allegations made against R Kelly it would most likely cause an absolute shitstorm. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Schizophonic

a major lip sync scandal or a „hydranges“ moment could hurt her image really bad. 

or if she did sth racist or homophobic... unkind.

vyniildisk
18 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

I just mean if it leaks after all the recent allegations made against R Kelly it would most likely cause an absolute shitstorm. 

but what about it? Those are "recent" allegations and Gaga did a collab with him like 8 or 9 years ago, it's not like they have been in touch ever since or were bffs back in the day either. Are they going to try to cancel every person that EVER worked or interacted with him then? 

Kadikaado
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Nicki collabed with a pedo more than once and married a criminal and bailed out her criminal brother yet the gays still worship her so i doubt Gaga will get canceled for anything (even tho she already has stuff to be canceled over but let me stay quiet) 

Collabed with a pedo, married a RAPIST and bailed out her PEDO and RAPIST brother.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Suspiria
2 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

omg pls how bad can it be? Gaga showing bewbz? We all know her body by now! I doubt there is somn really ocntroversial in that video. 

Have you not seen the leaked clips?

It's bad:bradley: Journalists described it as "an ad for r*pe". It features R Kelly as a doctor telling a patient, Gaga, he's going to sedate her and when she wakes up, she'll be pregnant:awkney:

chromatic puzea

probably not now but i'm suprised some things of the past didn't get her cancelled

do u like the jojo siwa song

vyniildisk
3 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Have you not seen the leaked clips?

It's bad:bradley: Journalists described it as "an ad for r*pe". It features R Kelly as a doctor telling a patient, Gaga, he's going to sedate her and when she wakes up, she'll be pregnant:awkney:

Omg wtf it is bad then, what was she thinking guys 

The concept of ‘cancelling’ anybody is truly one of the absolute worst things to emerge in the past few years. It sets a precedent that is extremely toxic, masquerading as ‘righteous’.

And yes, I know that there have been instances of genuinely bad people being outed. But like anything in the hands of the general Internet, it gets exploited, manipulated and abused by people wanting attention. 

Guest Adarsh

Everyone from Jay Z to Justin Bieber have collaborated with R. Kelly yet I don’t see anyone cancelling them for it. Just say that you hate strong women and move on.

steven

Gaga is the least one I see getting cancelled anytime soon and that reddit post is ridiculous. 

Susanalbumparty
48 minutes ago, 4BLAiNE said:

The concept of ‘cancelling’ anybody is truly one of the absolute worst things to emerge in the past few years. It sets a precedent that is extremely toxic, masquerading as ‘righteous’.

And yes, I know that there have been instances of genuinely bad people being outed. But like anything in the hands of the general Internet, it gets exploited, manipulated and abused by people wanting attention. 

Yup. It's the worst kind of hypocrisy. You said or did something 10 years ago and now we will ruin your life. The response is more than disproportionate. Pathetic.

Archived