Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can Lady Gaga Get Cancelled?

Obobo

Featured Posts

FameMonster01

cancel culture, unless you're actually a convicted criminal, does not exist.

I don't know if im allowed to express my opinion on this site, but cancel culture is used only by people with no life, who just hang on twitter all the time, and use cancel culture to feel validated, as they dont get validation in their life

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
38 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

Yes when the DWUW video leaks :wtfga:

omg pls how bad can it be? Gaga showing bewbz? We all know her body by now! I doubt there is somn really ocntroversial in that video. 

alsemanche

Nicki collabed with a pedo more than once and married a criminal and bailed out her criminal brother yet the gays still worship her so i doubt Gaga will get canceled for anything (even tho she already has stuff to be canceled over but let me stay quiet) 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Reject False Icons

she has some things accountable for, but not to be cancelled

but a little thing that is making me doubt practically all Hollywood is the free Britney movement, how can’t anyone famous except Courtney love speak up without fear about this gross situation,

I know it’s not Gaga’s or anyone else’s problem but maybe someone can help out, just like Michael did to Mariah or Gaga to Kesha. When this whole thing is unveiled heads will roll 

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Reject False Icons said:

but a little thing that is making me doubt practically all Hollywood is the free Britney movement, how can anyone famous except Courtney love can speak up without fear about this gross situation, I know it’s not Gaga’s or anyone else’s problem but maybe someone can help out, just like Michael did to Mariah or Gaga to Kesha. When this whole thing is unveiled heads will roll 

Where is Taylor? Where is Gaga? Have they reach up to Britney in private to offer support? 

FentyGa
1 hour ago, Samma123 said:

what did she say?

1 hour ago, ANTI WP said:

what ??? when???

I can't find the original clip,  but she essentially echoed that white gay sentiment of 'I miss the charts of 10 years ago', saying that she misses when dance and rock (white-led genres) were at the top. the modern music era has seen more opportunities for poc due to the mainstream success of r&b and hip-hop.
there's more to it but you get the idea.

numb the flame
35 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

omg pls how bad can it be? Gaga showing bewbz? We all know her body by now! I doubt there is somn really ocntroversial in that video. 

it's more so the scenes with rkelly that's the issue

Ariana Grindr
9 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

I can't find the original clip,  but she essentially echoed that white gay sentiment of 'I miss the charts of 10 years ago', saying that she misses when dance and rock (white-led genres) were at the top. the modern music era has seen more opportunities for poc due to the mainstream success of r&b and hip-hop.

...... ummm ok.

ALGAYDO
13 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

I- what? Lmao the REACH 

Reject False Icons
17 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Where is Taylor? Where is Gaga? Have they reach up to Britney in private to offer support? 

I know, nobody stands up, (even though they are not responsible for her case) 

it’s going to be the story of Harvey Weinstein repeated, Courtney Love warned us long before that thing was unmasked but nobody listened to her or the victims

LittleMonster20
19 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

I prefer the charts of 10 years ago too. It has nothing do with race. It’s simply because I prefer the music that was popular at the time.

Samma123
28 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

but a little thing that is making me doubt practically all Hollywood is the free Britney movement, how can’t anyone famous except Courtney love speak up without fear about this gross situation,

I know it’s not Gaga’s or anyone else’s problem but maybe someone can help out, just like Michael did to Mariah or Gaga to Kesha. When this whole thing is unveiled heads will roll 

We all joke about the Illuminati , but you're very naive if you don't believe a lot of dark things happen behind the scenes. If Gaga spoke up about Britney, she would face some serious consequences 

Archived