💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Mariah go back to her roots?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Rahrahbitchson
10 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I really enjoyed With You ! Haven’t listened to the whole album yet! I’m really into 90s Mariah and The emancipation album so far! 

You should listen to givin me life, 8th grade, destiny, portrait anyway you should listen to the whole album.

And from her catologue you should listen to shake it off, the roof, always be my baby, my all, i still believe, i want to know what love is, hero god im such a huge mariah fan

We belong together remains one of the greatest song ever it is just amazing. 

Dont lose time hurry up and go listen sweetieee:heart:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

On 1/4/2021 at 2:39 AM, Davian said:

This is probably the closest she has come to doing something like that. She hates it herself but it’s a bop:ally:

Don’t forget about this

@BABYL0N

On 1/3/2021 at 10:49 PM, ARTPOPSlays said:

What do you guys thinks? I feel Mariah has had this robotic affect and soft side to her voice for a while now...should she go back to making ballads and fun songs like fantasy, or we belong together type songs? 

Her vocal prime was pre-1996. By 1997 she had already suffered significant vocal damage, that would prevent her from being able to sing songs she had done previously as well or as in the same style. Over the years she has had to mold her Vocal style to fit what she can actually do vocally. I agree, I do like her 90s music much more than what she does now. 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
4 hours ago, NCgaga said:

Her vocal prime was pre-1996. By 1997 she had already suffered significant vocal damage, that would prevent her from being able to sing songs she had done previously as well or as in the same style. Over the years she has had to mold her Vocal style to fit what she can actually do vocally. I agree, I do like her 90s music much more than what she does now. 

Makes sense! I like every style and genre she has played with! But yeah get 90s was her prime! I suppose those song should might not even fit her anymore even as a person but they were amazing and still timeless

Guest ARTPOPSlays
22 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

You should listen to givin me life, 8th grade, destiny, portrait anyway you should listen to the whole album.

And from her catologue you should listen to shake it off, the roof, always be my baby, my all, i still believe, i want to know what love is, hero god im such a huge mariah fan

We belong together remains one of the greatest song ever it is just amazing. 

Dont lose time hurry up and go listen sweetieee:heart:

I love always be my baby and I like shake it off! Also love Dream lover! Thank you so much for the suggestions :)

RAMROD

For her case, she already got permanent paycheck on December. So I think she have to use her time to explore more sounds tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Hyperballad

I think Caution was a nice album so I’m not complaining. However... I’ve been wanting her to create an album similar to Ray of Light, The Velvet Rope.. or even Butterfly. I’d love if she were to experiment more with different genres and sub-genres.

dimitristhe

I think she protects and preserves her voice that way. But I would love some big vocal moments from her, she still got it. 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

Archived