💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Mariah go back to her roots?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

What do you guys thinks? I feel Mariah has had this robotic affect and soft side to her voice for a while now...should she go back to making ballads and fun songs like fantasy, or we belong together type songs? 

Agunimon

I think she should stick to Christmas music. :gum:

But that's just my own taste / lackthereof since I find her music outside of Christmas music to be full of skips.

The Child

I want her to do more songs like Honey & Heartbreaker.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ALGAYDO

Is it weird that I’ve only heard like 4 songs from her? :messga: We Belong Together, Obsessed, AIWFCIY, and Touch My Body are the only songs that I’ve heard from her :huntyga:

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Is it weird that I’ve only heard like 4 songs from her? :messga: We Belong Together, Obsessed, AIWFCIY, and Touch My Body are the only songs that I’ve heard from her :huntyga:

Yes go listen to more

Musery

BABYL0N

I would like to hear something completely different from her tbh something more EDM with a DJ for example idk if she‘s done that before

Davian
4 hours ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

should she go back to making ballads and fun songs like fantasy, or we belong together type songs? 

I don’t really understand what you mean tbh, since she still makes music like this:oops: Caution was a career highlight and was a great mix of ballads, sexy r&b tracks and “fun” songs. Same could be said for the albums before that. Not robotic at all, imo...

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

Davian
4 minutes ago, BABYL0N said:

I would like to hear something completely different from her tbh something more EDM with a DJ for example idk if she‘s done that before

This is probably the closest she has come to doing something like that. She hates it herself but it’s a bop:ally:

BABYL0N
6 minutes ago, Davian said:

This is probably the closest she has come to doing something like that. She hates it herself but it’s a bop:ally:

Sounds interesting! I can imagine her singing songs like this she really should do something in this direction I feel like the radio would eat it up, plus she didn’t have a hit in europe since forever (AIWFCIY excluded)

Guest ARTPOPSlays
On 1/4/2021 at 1:44 AM, Agunimon said:

I think she should stick to Christmas music. :gum:

But that's just my own taste / lackthereof since I find her music outside of Christmas music to be full of skips.

I used to only like her Christmas music too but I’ve starting to love her other music! 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
On 1/4/2021 at 3:36 AM, Davian said:

I don’t really understand what you mean tbh, since she still makes music like this:oops: Caution was a career highlight and was a great mix of ballads, sexy r&b tracks and “fun” songs. Same could be said for the albums before that. Not robotic at all, imo...

I’m not too familiar with her entire catalogue, I’ve only heard a few of the songs off caution...I will check these out! Thank you

Davian
8 hours ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I’m not too familiar with her entire catalogue, I’ve only heard a few of the songs off caution...I will check these out! Thank you

Oh yes you definitely should check it out! It’s very short but so great:firega:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ARTPOPSlays
On 1/6/2021 at 5:16 AM, Davian said:

Oh yes you definitely should check it out! It’s very short but so great:firega:

I really enjoyed With You ! Haven’t listened to the whole album yet! I’m really into 90s Mariah and The emancipation album so far! 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
On 1/4/2021 at 3:01 AM, The Child said:

I want her to do more songs like Honey & Heartbreaker.

I love honey 

Archived