💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race UK S2 Thread | Congrats to our S2 winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

r4therupbeat
1 hour ago, MadreMonster said:

Tayce is so underrated. The judges act like she still has to prove herself. She probably won’t win but I would be more than happy for her to be in a UK all stars season :enigma:

Tayce was in the bottom 2 times out of the 4 rightfully so. the other 2 were cause she is a good lip-syncer so for storyline and rating purposes

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

One of the best seasons of drag race EVER. the cast is literally perfect and although snatch game was kinda weak, the great moments throughout the season outweighs it. bimini bon boulash for the win but honestly I don’t mind if tayce or Lawrence wins too 😭😭

luna’s advocate

CyanDante

So how do we feel about our winner? :vegas:

Spoiler

I am beyond devastated. :saladga: Howwwwwww!

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Fantina
12 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

So how do we feel about our winner? :vegas:

Reveal hidden contents

I am beyond devastated. :saladga: Howwwwwww!

Spoiler

I am so shoooooook rn. Don't get me wrong I love Lawrence, but Bimini had the best track record and the most fan support. Never happened before. I know the same happened with Sasha and Shea but at least Shea lost fairly

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

bionic

Honestly 

Spoiler

I was really surprised that Lawrence won because she really faded after the COVID break...She lost the je ne sais quoi

And she also served the same look every week :yennefer:

buy bionic

CyanDante
10 minutes ago, Fantina said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I am so shoooooook rn. Don't get me wrong I love Lawrence, but Bimini had the best track record and the most fan support. Never happened before. I know the same happened with Sasha and Shea but at least Shea lost fairly

Spoiler

Lawrence was way behind Tayce, let alone Bimini. This is shocking. The way this season could have ended perfectly. Brazil I am devastated. :messga:

5 minutes ago, bionic said:

Honestly 

Reveal hidden contents

I was really surprised that Lawrence won because she really faded after the COVID break...She lost the je ne sais quoi

And she also served the same look every week :yennefer:

Spoiler

Lawrence winning is serving major "winner selected when queens were cast' energy :interestinga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

bionic
1 minute ago, CyanDante said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Lawrence was way behind Tayce, let alone Bimini. This is shocking. The way this season could have ended perfectly. Brazil I am devastated. :messga:

Hide contents

Lawrence winning is serving major "winner selected when queens were cast' energy :interestinga:

Right.

Spoiler

Top 3? Sure, he deserves that. But I don't see what tipped him over Bimini who has served and served. Lawrence fell after the break and couldn't keep up, but Bimini stormed ahead and was steamrolling the other queens. Lawrence pulls the same faces and wears the same Ursula looks every week.

buy bionic

numb the flame
Spoiler

I do think that Bimini should've won however any of of the top three deserved that crown for their own reasons. 

Thomas P
Spoiler

I'm conflicted because I definitely love Lawrence and her track record is not bad at all, but Bimini is my favourite from the season AND she demolished everyone post-quarantine.

I'm not mad because anyone of the top 3 winning the season would've been fine with me, but I am confused. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived