💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race UK S2 Thread | Congrats to our S2 winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

Lawrence Chaney needs to be in the bottom, Ru’s favoritism is showing sooooo hard and he’s not even trying to hide it.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I mean I thought the bottom two was appropriate 

they were lackluster in both the main challenge and the runway 

I don't disagree with the bottom two necessarily but I feel in an ordinary season they would have middle of the pack. 

On 1/19/2021 at 4:40 PM, COOOK said:

wtf is that ad omg :air: but yas viral queen

5 hours ago, Eggs said:

The cast is almost too strong this season? I feel like you need a few crap queens to leave early so that we have time to get to know the strong ones. So far everyone is a mid-tier Queen or higher? And I've spent the first two episodes not having a clue who I feel should leave? 

3/4 of my predicted top 4 has been in the bottom in two episodes... this season is wild lol

Meanwhile my predicted filler queens won the first two episodes :bear:

Here are my current perceptions

Tayce and Lawrence are clear top 4 material

I thought Veronica was clear filler but she served this episode and I'm living for her as an unexpected frontrunner

Asttina is great but I don't see her being constantly on top. Like, I don't see her winning comedy challenges or anything of the sort. I see a Widow run for her (starts strong, leaves mid season)

Bimini is so cool, I love her lol. I kinda see her as the girl that gets chopped right before the finale (she reminds me of Blu, Cheryl, Detox...)

Ginny is amazing. Can see her going far as her looks are just polished enough not to get read. She's clearly not the Drag Race type so she could easily be ****ed over in an episode.

Tia was in my first 3 outs, but she's so charismatic and funny. Monique S10 run? Super fun but the looks bring her down?

A'Whora is annoying, but I want her to stay for a while because of drama

Sister Sister and Ellie are the only ones I don't care for. There's no one I want to see leave before these two are gone.

Definitely stoked to see Cherry go so early, and that's without mentioning Joe Black...

11 hours ago, Enigma said:

Sister Sister and Ellie are the only ones I don't care for. There's no one I want to see leave before these two are gone.

Same lol

Veronica could have embellished that robot costume more but def deserved the win, did amazing. I would have put Bimini in the top tbh, despite the outfit fail lol it was so couture and she killed the Rusical. Replace Tayce with Ellie in the bottom 2, don't see how Ellie was better.

RepentingSinner
23 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Lawrence Chaney needs to be in the bottom, Ru’s favoritism is showing sooooo hard and he’s not even trying to hide it.

tbh, i rly think Lawrence shined and had more effect than Cherry and Tayce.

ManuelColon

The musical was soooo good! The best one in years, might even be THE best.

Everyone did pretty well or amazing, except for the bottom two, Veronica deserved so much and i'm so thankful Ru didn't **** things up by making someone else the winner.

Lawrence definitely struggled, but she pulled through enough to keep her safe, Bimini to me was top three even with that runway, i like Ellie, but not as much as the judges are pushing her. 

I don't have a favorite yet, i want Tayce to eat my ass so bad tho.

bionic

Michelle claims to be such a big fan of UK culture but she misses the mark with references time and time again :toofunny:

Ru's decisions this season have been whack. Time to hang up the wig!

buy bionic

Jose P
17 hours ago, mwjuell91 said:

I mean after that lipsync Tayce is definetly a frontrunner if you ask me.

Tayce was a frontrunner from the moment she entered the workroom let’s be real :legend:

mwjuell91

Quite shocked by that elimination, but it was right. Just expected her to last much longer. Rupaul is making strange desicions this season.

BUtterfield 8

I can’t believe fruit girl wasn’t in the bottom like at least the bottom two girl outfits were fitted 

she literally had no structure 

so glad the winner of the lip sync stayed she’s my favorite <3

Archived